My stomach has ALWAYS been very sensitive for as long as I can remember. When I was 16-17, I wasn't getting very much sleep and I would go to sleep and wake up at odd hours. During that point in time I would have bad diareha and it would get worse if I drank coffee/black tea/soda/etc.

Well, I'm 19 now and my sleeping schedule got a bit better around 18. I did notice that a lot of the problems went away when I corrected my sleeping. But just recently it's sort-of flared back up. But now it's a little different, I feel nauseated and despite the fact that I may not have eaten for hours - I'm not hungry because the thought of food makes me MORE sick feeling. And trying to eat really doesn't help too much, it does help a little, but a very little.

Now, I did start a new job begining of October and I would definetly say the stress levels have risen. I work as a PC Technician and dealing with customers is tough. Well, some. Also, my diet has been very sub-par. Lacking meats, fruits, and veggies I think. However, I believe I'm getting enough dairy, starches, and water. I've also cut-back on my soda and sugar intake just recently. (Probably around the same time I started my new job.)

Any tips/ideas/anything? I don't have insurance, so a doctor is out of the question.

Oh, also, I've noticed that burping makes me feel quite a bit better - but only for a very short time. (Minute or two)

you might want to use some over the counter acid reducer. I think acid causes air in the stomach... (you said it makes you feel better when you burp) If it's acid, you could also try to lift the head side of your bed a little. And do some yoga to reduce stress.

hm you just described exactly how i am feeling right now. and my diet lacks the same things as yours.

I think you've got irritable bowel syndrome. Irritable bowel is often linked to the foods you say you get alot of - starch and dairy, and also by coffee and soda (and you say your condition improved by cutting those out). It is also aggravated by stress and some studies have linked it to poor sleep. The symptoms include gas and diarrhea. Not sure about your lack of hunger though.

I would try removing dairy for a few weeks and seeing if anything improves, then remove gluten (including bread, pasta, oats - but rice is ok).

Lame you can't go to a doctor! It's practically free in New Zealand where I live!

Thats exactly how im feeling
I always feel sick and hungry but if i eat it gets worse and i have to sit still like watch the tv or something to not notice the pain
i cant sleep at night coz i can feel the pain in my stomach
i have had it for like 4 days

what is it help!!!!???

I'm having the same problem where I feel starving but at the same Ike I feel as though I'm going to throw up.

I found it's mainly caused by stress, if you force yourself to eat it takes away your stomach pains.

But at the same time I am constantly burping and having to poo more often, usually it's not pretty either.(I suppose there's no way for it to be pretty in the first place.)

I hope this was slightly helpful or someone else can add on, I'm no doctor just trying ways to shake off this nasty feeling

i have been feeling very similar to you......i dont have any problem sleeping but i am having a burning feeling in my stomack up through my chest.....i sometimes get chest pressure.....i get diarrhea and feel sick all the time.......ive been having it for about 2-3 weeks.....ive been to my doctor and everything he gives me doesnt work......i think it is made worse by stress or anxiety...but there has to be something else wrong aswell....

hello everyone, i had this same problem and i`ve almost overcome this problems. Now the first step to feel better is that you should take your meals on time, avoid spicy, oily food. Eat food thats easily digestible. Try including milk in you breakfast. Try eating two meals a day but they should be healthy one. Try to walk a little. There is no piont of going to doctors, they won`t understand this problem and give you wrong medicines which can have sideeffects. This happens usually beacause we eat too often and the food doesn`t get time to be digested properly so it remains in stomach creating gases and acid which gets in our nerves causing stress, hypertension  and blood pressure and later you`ll also start feeling week. So try the above things i`ve mentioned and hopefully you`ll feel much better and yess try reducing your sleeping hours i.e 6 are more than enough and try sleeping early and getting up early. 

So what was it.then.do u kno bc.I have the same thing going on feel alot of stuff moving around in lower ab an what kinda good meals should I eat

Try eating crackers. I have the flu and homecoming is in 1 week so I'm eating crackers and drinking diet sprite. It's helping a tiny bit!

Wow. It's like there is a clone of me out there somewhere. I am also 19 and dealing with the same problems. Cut soda recently, had a poor sleep schedule, always suffered from a weak stomach, etc. For me, it turned out that the nauseating feeling and everything you described above were pretty much symptoms of anxiety. I was diagnosed with General Anxiety that gave me this horrible nausea that ruined my day. I couldn't eat, and if I tried, I would get even more nauseous and resort to throwing up everything I ate. I noticed you started a new job and pointed out that your stress level has escalated recently. Considering that this has taken place, has led me to maybe believe that anxiety could be your problem. I certainly hope it's not that, but just to be on the safe side, get it checked out. Read up on anxiety and see if your symptoms match. Best of luck!

I am struggleing with the same thing. i belive due to stress. i choose to use medical marijuana. its an option..

I feel the same but i don't have diarrhea and I cant burp for no reason whatsoever but my symptoms are having a headache, feeling cold and weak, I also feel hungry but if I look at food or think it makes me feel sick, I feel cold around the body but if lay my hand all over my body its warm, any suggestions? By the way real fact, we are suppose to squat, why? Well if you didn't know it smooths and straightens our rectum so when you go to the toilet and take a sh*t it should be really easy to go to the toilet, bur of course we have our modern toilets

So for the bad English but now if i think about it I'm actually starving because all I had to eat was an

Sounds like IBS