I had physical relation wid my b.f sinc 2010. I bleeded for d frst two tyms wen i did sexual intercourse wid ma boy frend. i had also an abortion from him. now it has been 3 months dat we are separated n I em marrying to anoder person after 2 months. how can I bleed on ma wedding nyt 2 asure ma husband dat em still a virgin?
plz help me..i dun wanna spoil ma married lyf..

If you don't bleed, tell him you popped your hymen (cherry for slang) while masturbating.

See..Do you have common sense?Who told you to go to that level with some sick person?And now..??You are trying to cheat another person????????Who gave you right to spoil his life????Is it ok if he also had an affair with another girl?Can you stay clam knowing it?Just shut up!Had an abortion and wishes to be virgin!:0 Shame!Just tell him what all happened.One or the other day,you will be dead if he comes to know of it..Better you tell him...Pls understand.Life is no joke and you always wont have second chances.Good luck!

You can't re-bleed as hymen is already broken ,

but there is slight chance of re - bleeding if tear in post fornix occur , which may occur due to vigorous sexual intercourse ,
but its risky cause sever tears can cause hypovolemic shock ,

Instead go with the truth

Please do not establish your marriage on a lie. You two will face life's challenges together and will support one another. It is a trust relationship. You have no idea what he will think about you and himself when he discovers the truth. Do not ruin your lives. If you can tell the truth now and admit that you made a mistake and he accepts you as you are that will be a good relationship. He can tell you that he had relationships too. You need to worship his manhood after you get married with him. You don't want him to believe that the first guy was better than him. You do these, you two will be a happy couple.