Am 17yrs old been dating my boyfriend for a year and r half NW well he had fingered m several tyms ,we both told each other we ready 4 sex as we we're always turned on and sending each other photos problem was he was never home alone bt he took me to his friends house we started kissing ,took of our clothes went under the covers his penis kept goin da wrng way so I hold it n tryed 2 put it in was very painfun he Dan went in and out it got more painful I pushed him away we tryed r couple of tyms but kept pushing him ,wen I got up it was painful n I was very sticky I think it was sperms all over me but I ddnt bleed ,am I stl a virgin or NY?

It doesnt matter you bled or not. what matters is once you recieve his manhood tool in your love hole, you no longer are virgin.
and about bleeding, its when your hymen ruptures blood oozes out, but in many cases female doesnt bled coz thier hymen has already ruptured due to various excercises, dance, sports activities, gymnanstics etc.
hope this helps.
If you have any more queries, feel free to ask.

Hi sa gal,

Did he break your hymen? If so then your not a virgin.

Mhmmmm looks like it

Is the second time still gona be that pain full

Nah not that much, coz after first time your vagina would have expanded a bit. you have a look at your vagina and see it wont be as tight as it was before your first time intercourse.
how many fingers can you insert in your love hole and how deep?

i broke my hymen at 8 falling off a bike so does that mean i lost my virginity at 8? No. it doesn't breaking your hymen doesn't mean ur not a Virgin having a mans penis go into your vagina all the way means ur not a Virgin.

it was a little bit for me at first but if u do it in cow girl or reverse cow girl it only hurts for a second.

You are a virgin until a man's penis breaks the hymen

Yes, cow girl and reverse cow girl gives all control to girl, its she who decides how much she wants to take in. its she who sits on mr dicky and lowers herself on it.

no it wont my first time i was ready and so in love, even though it was uncomfortable i let him keep going because i liked how close he`was to me emotionally, the second time was comfortable but i was still nervous about what to do but by the 3rd time it was miraculous i loved every secondof it

It may be a bit uncomfortable because your not used to anything that size inside but after a few goes you'll be fine and will enjoy it.