I know this isnt exactly male health related, but i really need to know whether or not men can tell if the girl they are having sex with is a virgin or not. Especially if the girl has had only one partner before them. If the girl didnt have sex for a long time, will you still be able to tell??

Thanks so much

no a guy can't tell if a girl is a virgin or not. if a girl bleeds the first time they were a virgin before you but not every girl bleeds their first time so therefore you can't go off of that.

Dont think there is a sure way of tellin if she has or hasnt had sex. Cant always go by bleeding either, the hymen breaks just by doing exercise, riding bikes, or riding horses. When I had sex with my ex, I knew she wasnt a virgin, she had already had sex with someone prior, and not sure if her hymen was broke then. Because when we had sex for the first time, it kind of hurt her and she did bled. And it hurt for a couple more times, before she started feeling good. Maybe mine was thicker (gerth) than she was used to, so it hurt. So maybe if the guy is big, and it slides right in like a glove, then sure enough he is going to think the girl isnt a virgin....unless he himself is a virgin o.O

see how she has sexually inter course if it is good or not and just go off her word

Myth #1: A non-virgin walks with her legs wider apart.
Fact> How a girl walks is determined by her physical build - how wide her hip bones are or how fat her thighs are. It's also determined by her stride. This has nothing whatsoever to do with her virginity!

Myth #2: Hair between the eyebrows is gone after one loses her virginity.
Fact> This is one of the more bizarre stories. Hair between the eyebrows has nothing to do with virginity. If you happen to spot some hair between a girl's eyebrow which had never been there previously. it's simply because she has forgotten to pluck her eyebrows during the past few days!

Myth #3:A girls' fully-rounded backside suddenly flattens after she has sex.
Fact > If this were true, then there wouldn't be many of us walking around with nice, round, fully rear ends! It is impossible to lose tje elsaticity in your backside muscles simply through intercourse.

Myth #4: A virgin's breasts point upwards.
Fact > Virgins are just as likely to have sagging breasts!

Myth #5:One's breasts become larger after she loses her virginity.
Fact > Just like a guy obtains his erection through a rush of blood to his penis, a gal's breasts could also swell when aroused. But this subsides. It is rude and childish to assume that those with ample chests are all non-virgins.

Myth #6: A virgin's urine is clear and sparkling.
Fact > Virginity cannot be confirmed with urine test; only pregnancy can. Besides, the quality of your urine is determined by your water intake.

Myth #7: A girl who has done it before has "a certain kind of look" on her face.
Fact > This is what many guys would say, and it is purely nonsense. Common sense tells you that there is no such thing as the virgin or non-virgin look!

Myth #8: A girl will definitely bleed when she has sex for the first time. If she doesn't, then she is lying about being a virgin.
Fact > One of the more reasonbale points brought up, this is perhaps the most common excuse for determining whether one is a virgin, but it is a misconception. Bleeding occurs when the hymen, a thin menbrane that covers the opening of a female's vagina, tears during intercourse. Thus, the general belief is that bleeding indicates loss of virginity. However, the hymen could also tear through physical activities like cycling and excessive exercises (like in the case of gymnasts). If tampons are not used corectly, they can also break the hymen. Also, some girls don't bleed after their first intercourse because they have more flexible hymens. Therefore, non-bleeding doesn't mean girls are non-virgins, either.

There's no real way of knowing. It is said that girls bleed on their first time. You could argue that fact and say that she planned it to be on that time of the month (if she told you previous to sex that she were a virgin). Physically, you can't tell. There is of course the argument that the hymen (a thin layer of membrane that protects the opening of the vagina from birth) being torn is a good indication, but as it says in the wikipedia online,

"The hymen is a thin membrane of connective tissue which is situated at the opening of the vagina. As with many female animals, the hymen covers the opening of the vagina from birth until it is ruptured during activity. The hymen may rupture during sexual or non-sexual activity. Vaginal penetration may rupture the hymen. A pelvic examination, injury, or certain types of exercises, such as horseback riding or gymnastics may also rupture the hymen. Sexual intercourse does not always rupture the hymen. Therefore, the absence of a hymen does not necessarily indicate prior sexual activity"
So in conclusion, (and after all that....) you can't tell.

I remember reading if she bleeds then might be her first time or she still have hymen intact inside her.

It seems there is regret on your side.
This was exactly what happened with my ex. I mean, she'd had only one partner before her. She wrote in her diary how she bled and couldn't walk properly the next day...I just happened to read that. However, it was a long time, say maybe nearly a year after that I had sex with her. And God, she was still tight. I remember her asking me to go slow. It was my first time too. And it still hurt her when I tried to penetrate. She closed her eyes and cringed as I entered her. She said it still hurt the next 3-5 times, but after that it loosened up. Even my half erect pecker could enter without any fuss.
So I guess, if you had only one partner, and did it only once, chances are that you will still feel a virgin the next time. No worries about the hymen being torn or not.

I have had 3 partners and I never bled on my first time. I was tight as hell but I didn't bleed until I was like 22 and engaged. Its not a very common thing but I grew up in gymnastics and Im very competive in horse back riding so I would say that becasue of those activitys it caused my hymen to be flexable and not break for about 4 years of sexual activity.

I agree with you

hallo i ahmed from marocoo i love gerl

no because once you have sex there is no taking back you v card

yrs ur right...am dr.sunil . i hav done my research on many vaginas finally i get the results....s ur abstly right..

Dear Dr. Sunil

I really need an expert advice. Actually i had a boyfriend to whom i was going to marry also. Actually, due o ma blind faith i had sex with him and we were in physical relationship for almost years and hat too on regular basis. But when actuall marriage date came, he diched me. recently my mummy fixed ma marriage and i have not told ma fiaancee about ma physical relationship.
I really want to know if a man come to know if m not virgin....????

ya tats true

You can find a virgin by lot's of ways...When you insert your penis slowdown and feel it...you will feel like something like zigzag touching your side wall of the penis this is because the vaginal wall extending it self as your penis going inside, it will be not smooth for the very first time even if there are lot's of lube, than a pouch (sack) touching your end of the penis, it means you are extending the vaginal sack for the very first time, because if the women never had sex from birth the sack will shrink like rubber and stay at edge of the vagina, after the first time sex it will return to normal place during the intercourse you will feel this like some plastic thick paper rubbing and swallowing your penis, than like a rubber string bounces after this event, even if there is no blood....the last one is the women will struggle to put the legs back together after sex,and moan a little, because of the hip & leg bones, they are not use to pushed backwards so the muscles and tissue on the bottom of the pelvis will hurt like giving birth.....next day she would not have any mood of having sex and avoid you but she might tell you to hurry up and not enjoy...because the leg attached to the pelvis she usually have trouble for 1 or 2 weeks to spread her legs comfortably and enjoy...also during sex she misses your penis few times out of her vagina, and hurt you sitting on it, as she not used to it she has the near misses.... these things only happens for cpl of weeks and these are the sign of the driver with provisional licence driving on bus lane...
All copy rights reserved.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use