I losed my hymen at my age 16.after that i had sex more than100 times with my boy friend.Now he cheated me, He got married last year.My parents wants to see my marriage soon.But i feared To meet my hubby on our first night,is there any option to find am nonvirgin? this makes me torcher at every moment.How will i marry a guy, with out hesitation?i dont know how to ask those all to my known peoples.normally girls having bleed at their first sex.now, what i do? %-)

just tel him u were a sports person, all sports person ladies have torn hymen!

You need to have a surgery, I found some on the net, 1st and 3rd definetely makes the surgery but not sure for 2nd

well eather u can tell him u went horse back ridin or ...

u can just say that u used a tampon and it popd

or count ur period daYS AND MAKE SURE UR FIRST NIGHT ONDS ON THAT DAY AND WHEN U HAVE SEX THAT DAY U WILL BLEED SOME AND

HIL THINK YOU R A VERGIN

LOL I THINK THATS THE ONLY WAY OUT OR U CAN GET A SURGERY AND GET UR HYMEN BACK

I'm confused as to why you feel you have to hide the fact that you've had sex before. It's your life. Personally, I'd be a bit upset if the guy I was dating lied to me about if he'd been sexually active before. I'd rather get an honest answer. It's the 21st century, not the 1800s.

If the guy you want to marry would rather be with someone else just because you've had sex before, do you really want to be with him? Marriage should be based on respect and mutual love, not just "I want to marry a virgin wife" or "My parents want me to get married." It's your life, not your parents' or your friends' or your potential husband's.

I don't mean to preach, I just found it sad to think that any woman would be afraid of her fiancee's reaction to her not being a virgin. If you fear this man's reaction, then you really don't have equal respect for him, so why are you marrying him? Any man that would dump a woman just cause she isn't a virgin or vice versa, isn't worth dating in my books. (it's like saying "Oh, I didn't know you liked swimming. I can't marry a woman/man who likes swimming, it's just embarrassing. What will I tell my parents?) Well, whatever you decide to do, I wish you a happy life :-)

With some families or different cultures, they see it as mandatory to be a virgin on your wedding night. I'm sure she's scared sh*tless her husband is going to see she's not a virgin, especially if it's an arranged marriage, and then tell her family and then be known as 'ruined'. This is common in the middle east. I'd know, I'm from there.

Anyway there is surgery you can get to fix your hymen, if any of your friends or relatives know that you're not a virgin ask them to take you. Although the last days of your period sound like a good idea but i guess that depends on the wedding night date :/ You could also keep a vile of some animals blood or something with you and when you know he's asleep poor a little on the sheets. Good luck hun <3

Being a muslim girl I understand what you mean by not wating him to no. I realize its not the 1800 but sex is spouse to be special n an exotic experiance even if I wasn't muslim I'd still wanna save myself. An we don't have sex as a respect to our religion and parenst n ourslefves! But evryone f's up... That's life

Why are you lying to your future husband? Tell him and see his response.

You can use scheep blood right before intercourse put a little bit inside you with your finger and tada fake a defloweration

tell him that you had a vaginal infection before due to which u had vaginal itchiness n so ur vagina got loosen up...thats the best answer

how dare u girls cheating boyzz... 

well i had nikah with my cousion and told him i am not virgin tht time he was shocked,bt later in life on every point he makes me feel that i was not virgin and he accepted me as he hs done a great thing, if u will tell u will never ever have respect from ur hubby

really 100 times?

damn why u had sex if u r not marrying him. so u want sex with one person and marry another person. dont destroy ur husbands mental peace either by telling him the truth or hiding it. he is no dummy dear. . if u want to get married anyways find someone who is suitable to u, i mean who is not a virgin. problem solved 
 it will come back to u anyhow..

i am also in this situation im 19 now,but i done only 2 times,then i think that it is wrong ,now my family want to see me married and im very very disturb frm this  :-(