I've been wondering about if maybe I don't have that tissue anymore or something. I do a lot of ballet and such.
Or if I was one of those people not born with it.
How far in is it anyway? I don't know enough about this subject.
What is a way to find out whether you still have it or not without telling your parents?

me and my boyfriend have had sex a couple of times and i didn't bleed at all..... what does this mean?

if you already had sex, you are definitely, 100% not a virgin. bleeding means what they call "breaking your hymen" some people just nedd a few more times to "break it" and a couple more for it to stop bleeding, and some dont even have one! so dont worry, it is something normal, and unimportant. nothing that should keep u awake at nite :-D

hope it helped

So, i'm a little late replying to this, but i am going absolutely crazy thinking about this. My boyfriend and I never officially had sex. If anything I wouldn't even call it intercourse, but the thing is that I did end up bleeding, but not a lot. I'm not sure if I should really feel bad, because i'm about to turn 18. I don't know if i actually "lost it" to him, and I also don't know if i'm just stressing out for nothing.

Help? Please.

You are no longer a virgin.

"Losing" your virginity, much like becoming sexual, is a matter of how you feel about it. Some people have a hymen, some don't. Some do and don't bleed, some people may have broken their hymen doing some other non-sex related activity and bleed when they have penetrative sex anyway. A flap of skin in your vagina doesn't determine whether or not you are comfortable being sexual with another person, you do. No two bodies are built the same, and neither are any two sexualities. It's very personal, and that's ok. And sex doesn't mean just penetration, either. Again, it's up to you and what you feel comfortable with. I didn't "officially" lose my virginity with a man until I was eighteen, but I had had sex with women before that, and I certainly considered that real sex. The important thing to know is that no matter what, you shouldn't feel bad about your sexuality. It's yours, it's fun, it's messy, and it will get better the more you understand your own body and what gives you pleasure.

That being said, invest in some quality lube (babeland.com is a good place to find a wide variety.) It really helps, well, lubricate your sensitive parts so that when/if you do have penetrative partner-sex for the first time, it will hurt a little less.
Also, some helpful information and good resources for those of you seeking better advice than I'm capable of giving:

Good luck!!

i dont know if im a virgin it was dark and i dont know if it went right in but i was in pain but didnt bleed but i was wearing red thongs and felt some thing red no them and it wasnt a red fluid also i was a dull pain when i went to the toilet 5 mins later
help am i or arnt i a virgin

Ok if you've had sex then trust me you are NOT a virgin. If you felt some sort of pain you're also NOT a virgin. It's a personal matter whether you think you're ready to have sex or not, i'm a virgin and I plan on it staying like that until i'm married.

Hello i haven't had sex before but once my boyfriend put his fingers at my p***y and pressure i feel some pain but there is no blood and the pain go away in few seconds...i'm afraid i want to know if i'm still virgin or not
thanks

well yeah you are still a virgin just because he fingers you dnt mean nothing
and well yeah it hurts sometimes
but thats because he is not being careful

i want to ask if my bf xxx put on my p**sy there and keep rub at my there(piss) and sometime put finger into my hole... is it i'm still a virgin... my bf finger is quite long so will cuz me loss my virgin?

It's becasue it didn't go deeper inside you, honey you are still a virgen and that is a good thing you should hold that for as long as you can o.k. and I know back when I lost my virginity I was nineteen at the time. And right after the second time I blead and that kind of hurted and I blead for a little bit then stopped. But just in case go to a dotor and they when tell you if you are still a virgin o.k kizz

What that means is that maybe he is not big enough to reach the cherry if you get what I mean about that. If that's the case then your still a virgin because you are supposed to bleed because I did or maybe you wasn't a virgin in the first place you just didn't know at the time

kizz out of herr

idk if i am im child 11 i didnt have sex but mii stomach hurt and a little bleeding ? :'( ?

Hi guys. So, my boyfriend and I fool around at least everytime we see each other. And once, he stuck his penis in me for about 10 seconds but I don't know if it was in all the way or even touched any part of my vagina. Can anyone tell me if i'm still a virgin?