Please let me know what I can do to feel like virgin with my husband. I lost my virginity. My culture does not allow me to loose virginity before marriage. What should I do.=?

Not every virgin will bleed after losing her virginity, tampons, exercise, and other things can break a hymen.

There is nothing you can really do, unless you have surgery or marry someone that is not inside of your culture. You are free to marry whomever you choose.

tell the truth if u cant fake it

gsoumya,
I am so sorry you are going through this. Must be very hard for you.

Talk to your husband, before you have relations, tell him you are afraid you may bleed but that you have heard that not many women bleed the first time, even when they are virgins. This way you aren't actually lying to him, just teling him how worried you are about making a mess or not. (does this make sense?)

The other thing you may try is to do Kegels. This is an exercise done with your vaginal (pelvic) muscles. To do them, tighten your muscles as if you are holding in urine. Hold it as tightly as you can, for 15 seconds. release and repeat. You can also to a search on the internet about Kegel exercises (here's a site http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/baby/physrecovery/1154885.html but there are many)

I wish you luck

1 - U can stich the hymen through a surgery

2 - U can pretend like it's ur first time and act like u've got lots of pain

3 - keep under the bed a lil' glass of blood(taken anywhere) and throw it on the bed when ur husband is asleep and tell him u bleeded later

Why lie? It's not gonna make a difference now...you cant bring your virginity back. just be honest to who ever your future husband will be. If a guy cant accept you coz of your past..he aint worth it

Those people suggesting this lady lie to her potential husband, you should be ashamed.

As above, if you discuss this with him and he doesn't want to marry you, then you have to move on.

you can always rededicate yourself and start clean but make sure your husband knows and tell him that you wanted really bad for u guys to be virgins and have sex with eachother

Come on dear!
You don't have to be a virgin to feel a virgin.
A broken hymen does not always mean an adulterated mind!If you feel committed to a person,you are a virgin to him.
and its upto you whether you forgive yourself or not.Just be easy.Try going in for a hymen reconstruction surgery...Or have the first sex with your husband when you have periods...Or you could tell him at the first insertion that it hurts a lot,and run to the bathroom and pretend that you are in pain.Help yourself...you have to do it!Best of luck!

I think that the person was more concerned about physically appearing to be a virgin than being mentally a virgin. I know that there are hymen restoration surgeries but that they can be pretty expensive and a lot of specialists live overseas who are very good at it, like one that I found in Argentina where you would have to go for up to two weeks. If you can get away from your parents that long, you would be able to do it.

SHE IS MUSLIM AND WE MUST BLEED ON OUR WEDDING NIGHT. I AM A VIRGIN BUT I HAVE MASTERBATED ONLY OUTSIDE LIKE A PILLOW OR A MASSAGER (IV NEVER STUCK ANYTHING IN NOT EVEN A TAMPON). I AM REALLY SCARED IF I WILL NOT BLEED. I STILL SEE MY HYMEN BUT I SEE TORN PIECES AROUND THE OPENING WILL I BLEED? IF HE WERE TO JUST STICK HIS PENIS IN REAL FAST AND HARD WILL THIS MAKE ME BLEED??? o.O PLEASE LE ME KNOW ANYWAY SO I CAN BLEED THE MOST..
P.S IS SHE TELLS HIM SHE WILL BRING DOWN HER WHOLE FAMILY AND SHE MIGHT EVEN BE DISOWNED BEATEN N MAYBE EVEN KILLED.
SO THAT OUT OF THE QUESTION. AND UNFORTUNATLY TILL THIS DAY IF YOU ARE A VIRGIN YOU MUST BLEED IN MANY CULTURES STILL... :'(

why has everyone suggested lying tell the truth if u lie it will end badly best thing you can do is accept it lying is a shortcut cutting corners if you will and that never ends well usually results in divorce and remarrying has evening higher divorce rates so tell the truth do not give a misrepresentation of information cause that is lying tell the truth and accept it and that will allow u to heal there is nothing wrong with not being a virgin so long as you accept it if he loves u he'll understand if not why would u want to marry him anyway kegel exercises are a good way to go but in my opinion i would leave a woman who lied to me bout that not because she is not a virgin but because she lied it infers a lacks of trust in me and without trust there can be no love without trust marriage can not exist in short i would lose respect for her and i would feel betrayed therefore i would have to leave

hey, my situation is really complicated now! i had sex with my future husband just before two days and its my first time of having sex with a boy, but i didnt have any symptoms of bleeding. This make me to feel bad and ofcourse him too!!!

Not every virgin has bleeding with first-time sex. The bleeding comes from the rupturing of the hymen when the penis is inserted in the vagina. But not all rupturing causes bleeding, and not all hymens are ruptured on first-time sex. Some hymens are ruptured other than by penis-insertion, and some hymens do not easily rupture.
Is your hymen still intact?
What techniques have you used when you have masturbated?
What other sort of sexual activity have you had with your future husband?
What is the size of his erect penis (length and diameter)?
Where are you from?
What are the cultural and religious implications?

i like ur way of thinking....