I was intimate with my boyfriend on Feb. 10th and the 11th and then the next month i was 3 days late for my period, then again i was late in March. On top of this we had unprotected sex, I just started the ortho evra patches, but it says you may still be able to become pregnant within the 1st week of using the patch and I didnt start using the patch until 14th of Feb. We also had unprotected sex this weekend but i was on my period. My period also came late i usually never comes late it has always been on the 15th i get my period. Could i possibly be pregnant? I have taken a test and it came out negative, when i 1st thought i may be but i havent done anything futher.

Please give me some advice!!!!

Hej Girls! I just read your stories and it is similar to my stories only that I am 15weeks today.. But please, can you ladies help to really update us on what is going on.. Another thing we have to know is that God gave us this babies and that no matter what the doctors think and know, it is God that has blessed us with this gifts and it is also our bodies and we have to trust it.. I already told my doctor that it is my body and not his and he wants me to do a lot of tests again. I don't think I want to do them. I have heard that a lot of women don't test positive and some won't show through ultrasound scanning and so on but they still have their babies..
So please, let us know what is going on.. We can use this means to help each other and strengthen one another too.. Cheers

Hi girls I'm not very sure about the case like this. but if you did not miss your period most unlikely you are getting pregnant. Emotionally unstable most probably influence the hormonal changes in your body and hold back your period. the chances of pregnancy during period is quite slim too, but I dun dare to say its 100%. for the sex u mentioned this weekend, if u want, u can try to take emergency contraceptive to prevent the implantation. but still take the pregnancy test next month, if u missed you period. =)

And i agree with mordk, if it is god's will for the baby to arrived the world at this time, please accept the baby as it is a wonderful gift. It might be hard for sometime, but please bear with it just for that on or 2 years, people might criticise you but soon or later they will forget about it and some even envy you to have such a cute kid at a young age, and u can retire early! haha =)