Hi. Hope someone can help me out. 

I had intercourse on the 25th January,then took the morning after pill the 29th Jan. My next period in February started the 9th,a normal complete 7 day period as my usual which means my last day was the 16th. Then had intercourse between the 18th & 23rd February. March 9th should've been my period but I had spotting for little less than 24hours. Took a test on the 10th March and the clearblu said 2-3weeks pregnant. According to date of my last menstrual period in feb, i am 21weeks today (7th July). Had a scan done today and the doctor said according to my measurements I could be 24 weeks pregnant,but the scan showed 21weeks and 4 days. The 2nd scan I had about an hour later to check for abnormalities in baby but the doctor asked me when my last menstrual period was,which I mentioned was the 9th February and all she said was that's the date we will be using for my estimated due date. 

So my actual question is,when did I fall pregnant in January or February?

How long are your cycles??

When I fell pregnant with my son in September, my last period was August 22nd. I have 28 day cycles. My next period was suppose to be September 19th, I took a clear blue test on September 20th & it said “Pregnant 2-3 weeks” just like yours. I don’t believe you could’ve got pregnant before your period.

Having intercourse between the 18th & 23rd would’ve been the perfect time to conceive

Ultrasounds are not accurate at dating when you could’ve gotten pregnant the farther you are in your pregnancy. Baby’s develop at different rates.