The past two weeks, I have been feeling like I am pregnant, but I have my tubes tied. I have been doing alot of research and the younger you get it done, the chances are higher that you can get pregnant. I also got it down when I had my last csection. Everyone thinks I am crazy. But I have 3 kids now, I would be so excited if I ended up being pregnant. But just really nervous if I am it's etopic. My period isn't late yet. I should get it on the 22nd or around there. I am freaking out a bit. I would love to hear from you that have gone through this, and what happened.

If you haven'tmissed your period yet, just sit tight. I had my tube's done and i wish i never did. Every month i suffered with absent period's, and when they finally did show up, i had severe cramp's and excessive bleeding. I used to have every pregnancy symptom every month. My breast would kill me, i would be sick to my stomach, headache's, moodiness, bloat and weight gain...blah, blah blah. I went thru meno quiet early, 47 years old to be exact. Tho i was happy to finally be done with the miserable period and all it's symptom's, i someone contribute having my tube's done to an early meno. Just my opinion and i am probably wrong.

I don't think your pregnant, but stranger thing's have happened. Mine were cut and burned. I wanted to make sure they didn't find their way back together and i would end up pregnant again after 5 children. How long have you had them done and what procedure did they use? Sometime's a loop is placed around the tube's and tightened. I don't know if that's done anymore tho.

Hey I get the whole bleeding thing ever since I got my tubes tied , my period has been horrible. I also had light and easy periods. But I've never felt like I was pregnant. I got it done 3 1/2 years ago. I've done a lot of research and it's making me a little more nervous cause it says the younger you get it done , the more the chances are of it failing. And also getting it done when you have a csection. I am due on the 22nd. I am going to try and get a blood test done today. I am just really nervous it could be tubal. If I happen to be pregnant and it's not I will be jumping up and down. We didn't plan on having any more kids, we already have three. But everything happens for a reason. Hopefully I get some answers soon. Oh that's another thing Ive never missed a period before. Not sure if it helps but I am 27