Help! I had unprotected sex with my bf November 6, and he came inside me. I'm not on the pill or any contraceptives. About a week later I made a stupid decision and slept with my ex November 11 or 12 (not both) it was also unprotected but he didn't come inside me, he pulled out and played with himself for a bit before he came. at my April 28th ultrasound I was 24 weeks and 4 days pregnant. And my due date is August 14. 40 weeks leads back to November 8, which was a few days after My bf came inside me. My conception date is around November 22 (2 weeks after the 8th) . Everything adds up to it being my bf's , biologically (having his ejaculation in me) and numerically with the dates. How likely it is that he is the father?

Hi Traey,

When did your last period START? 

Due dates are estimates ONLY.  Your doctor can not tell you exactly when you ovulated or when you conceived - after the fact.

My last period was around the 22nd or 23rd of October .

Or even the 21st , I'd say it started within that range 21-23 of October

If your period started on 21 October you'd normally ovulate between 1 and 6 November. Sperm can remain viable for up to about 5 days - max. The egg remains viable for about 48 hours - max.

You would have actually conceived 3-5 days after ovulation, not several weeks.

Your boyfriend is the likely father. Timing wise you'd have been near/at your peak fertility when you had sex.

Having sex on the 11th, even allowing for your period to start the 23rd, would have been to late.

A DNA test can confirm. Hope it helps.