Back in November I tried to skip my period by putting my NuvaRing in the same day I took the old one out... Well, I ended up bleeding light brown blood for almost 3 weeks before I finally took the ring out... I took my ring out on December 4th and ended up bleeding regular period-looking blood from December 5-9th... We decided that we actually wanted to have a baby so I never put a new ring back in. I use the App MyDays on my Iphone to help calculate ovulation and expected periods.... It said my highest fertility days would be december 14th-19th, with ovulation on the 19th... we had intercourse as much as possible during those 6 days as well as before and after... well on 21st of December I started experiencing Nausea and cramping and was constantly unusually cold... that lasted about 3 days.... then on December 27th (5 days before my next period, which was supposed to come on January 1st) I took an early pregnancy test, the result was negative, so i kind of gave up hope for being pregnant this time... then on the 29th, we had intercourse again.. everything was fine and good until i got up to go to the bathroom and realized I was bleeding, not necessarily like period blood, it was more like pink discharge... I'm unsure of if that was from sex, or could it have been implantation bleeding since it was approx. 10 days after ovulating? By the next evening, the pink discharge was gone. So I decided to wait and see if i would get my period (expected to be jan 1st) before taking another test, I took one on the evening of January 2nd and another one the morning of January 3rd since they tend to be more accurate in the mornings... both came back negative... today I'm 5 days late for my period... and I've been noticing an excess amount of white vaginal discharge, I mean, A LOT, also today I started cramping an awful lot. for the past maybe 2 weeks, my breasts have been somewhat sore, but more itchy than anything. and my nipples have been excessively sensitive, to the point i can't stand even the water to hit them in the shower... and they're more-so brownish now rather than pink....... I plan on seeing a doctor on Monday the 7th if i don't end up with a positive pregnancy test by then, I'm just looking for something to help ease my mind in the meanwhile.... does this sound more like a pregnancy? or could it be my body's reaction to being off birth control? I've been on it since i was 17, I'm now 20...

Thanks ahead of time for any advice! :)

I did that with my youngest daughter I had a "false negative" Go to your doctor..it just means your body isnt producing enough of the hormone needed for the "positive" result I think its called hcg or something