Hello ladies. This is my first time and I really appreciate all of your responses, hoping that this helps with my question I will tell you my story. Okay my last AF was april 13th with a31 day cycle and, on my AF & OV calendar my fertile days were 25-1st. Me and my husband had sex on the 25th and the 30th. (Which was the day i was ovulating) Ever since the 30th I have been having lower stomach pain. At first I thought it was just because of the deep sex (srry tmi), you know how your stomach can hurt after deep sex, so I didn't think anything of it. (He also ejaculated in me 4x!) But after the first two days I still got on and off lower cramps. Now associated with light frequent headaches, nausea early in the morning and late at night. I find myself going to the bathroom more often and my nipples have been erect for at least 4days straight. Also I can harldy sleep at night because of the nausea, and I take more trips to the bathroom at night then before. Here are a list of my syptoms to this day: 1.nauseous feeling early in the morning and late at night. 2. Still getting light headache. 3. Lower cramps alternating sides, but mostly on the left. (I read somewhere these next two could be preggo symptoms) 4. Excessive thirst. 5. Cramping on left side when I am hungry. 6. I find myself taking several naps during the day. 7. Constant erect nipples. My husband thinks I am pregnant and I wouldn't mind, we can afford it, but I don't want to be over thinking it and I might not be pregnant. I know it is too early to test right now and these days before my period are killing me to know!! Well my question is what are the chances of being pregnant after having sex on your ovulation day and he ejacualted inside me 4 times? And are these strong pregnancy symptoms? I appreciate everyones responses

Additional info CM was watery a little sticky no smell.

I have the same question because same thing happen to her happen to me as well.