my periods have been off lately; so my last period i got was december 21.

we had unprotected sex on jan 6th but he pulled out.

then again on jan 13th but this time he didnt pull out...

i experienced whitish stretchy discharge a few days after sex. i think remember a little during the week we did. its not really that clear to me.

is it possible that i could be pregnant???

Definitely!!!!! Either date would have been optimum time for you to get pregnant! Usually it takes about 21 days after conception for there to be enough HCG levels for a HPT to detect. So save your money till either the 28 or a bit later! And then take a test! Good luck and health! Also remember ANYTIME you have unprotected sex, no matter how short of time, it takes just 1 little sperm to do it's job! And since you can't see sperm, then you never know!

Ok folks, please help me out. I noticed some brown spotting last Weds. Went to the OB the very next day (I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago today). He did an exam, all looks great, no infections. Was supposed to start my AF this morning (Sunday) and only have some very mild cramps...more like constipation. I have heavy cycles with very bad cramping the first day. Here's what I've been experiencing: Brown spotting Weds, not much Thurs., a little bit Friday (only when wiping). Noticed Friday my uterus feels hard (even had fiance feel), I have blue veins all over my chest, even up my neck and all around my breasts. Nipples are at attention, aureolas are puffy and a little larger. ot very much nausea, but headaches, lower back pain, tired all the time yet can't sleep. My CM is watery though sometimes white/yellowish tinged. My CP was low and firm yesterday, it's higher today and firm, tho softer on the sides. I had diarrhea while having the spotting, but now am constipated. I took an hp test this morning, though it came back -. Probably too early? I'm like clockwork with 28 day cycles, never any spotting nor mid cycle cramping. Opinions?? I'm afraid it's all in my head, though I never really even thought of being pg until the symptoms started.

hi honey! First of all sorry for your loss!! :'( 2nd when you doctor said that all looks great, so there is not remaing tissue or anything like that!? Did they do an ultrasound on you when you lost the baby?

IF all of that is clear, then you COULD be pregnant! BUT (I'm the QUEEN of BUTS!! ;-) ) depending on how far along you were when you miscarried, it can take upt o 6 weeks for your body to recover and get back to normal! Have you had a period since your loss?

First off, thank you for replying Bambi. :-) Nice to know someone is out there. I have 2 boys, 10 and 4 already, so have been through this. I've also had another miscarriage before. After the first one, I went to a normal cycle right away, exactly 28 days. I should have after this one as well. Anyway, on Thursday when I went in for the brown spotting, he decided not to test, as he said there wouldn't be any hcg in my system by this point. He didn't do an ultrasound for the same reason. But, he did tell me to give him a call if I wanted to do a test or if my AF doesn't come. Honestly? He couldn't really answer my questions. But to be fair, I didn't ask if I could pregnant, it didn't even cross my mind. Today would have been my first cycle afterward. I was thinking that the spotting was a problem, which is why I went to the doctor. What's crazy are all the symptoms. I was having them before I even considered the possibility of pregnancy. My fiance noticed the blue veins...they are even worse today. I look like someone drew a roadmap on my chest, neck and BBs...and they are spreading down too! The only other time I saw this was when I was pg. I've had some very minor cramping today, not much more than just short, dull aches. I had a little bit of pink when I wiped once...thought for sure it was my AF, but nothing. I started checking around on the internet to recall the early symptoms. With all of my other pregnancies, I never had implantation bleeding (I didn't even know about it until Friday), nor the mild cramping. But, I'm never late with my AF. Another thing, I stopped BC pills exactly a year ago this month. But, the 1st miscarriage and second full term pregnancy both happened whilst on BC...and I was always religious in taking them. I got a false neg on a hp test with my first son too. So, really, I know it's a waiting game right now...but it's driving me insane! BTW, we aren't "trying", just letting nature take it's course. Here are dates: Miscarriage 12/27 (was exactly 1 week late), we dtd pretty much every day between 1/1-1/11 and again 1/14-1/18, then had the spotting 1/20-1/22. My fiance (we're marrying in June) is the one who brought the veins and nipple changes to my attention. Before that, I just thought I was coming down with something, feeling so cruddy. That's when I seriously started thinking pg and began checking my CP and CM, as well as taking note of other symptoms. I asked my fiance if I've been having mood swings (I don't even get them with my AF) and he gave a resounding YES, for the past week or so! Hahaha! However, the biggest worry is that this is all "in my head". I appreciate your opinion...at least it helps to talk to someone! I've had a raging headache all day, and got very nauseous just 4 hours ago. With my 2nd son, I got nausea in the late afternoon/evening...right about the time of my 1st missed AF. Ugh! LOL

Oh and No, no remaining tissue. I was only a week past my AF last month when I miscarried, so he said there wouldn't be much of anything. My cervix and all looked good.

I'm a little confused about the 1 week after you AF! So it was DEFINITELY confirmed that you were indeed pregnant, not a false positive and then an AF? IF you were confirmed pregnant, and you are now, it is definitely not too early for you to have symptoms, even though your HCG levels went down after the miscarriage, your body is kind of in shock! It isn't about the HCG levels actually, it's more about the symtpoms! As like with my 2nd child I had ALL thes ymptoms of pregnancy before the test showed positive! I think that with your miscarriage and thus if you are indeed pregnant now, then you will have a lot of hormones still in your system! I agree with your doctor about not testing you right now! It's a roller coaster and no test or ultrasound will show you being pregnant SO early on! When ever you have a loss, a birth, a termination, or an etopic pregnancy, your HCG levels remain high! They tell you to wait - not only for the utuerus to go back to normal, but aslo for you not to be so FERTILE!! Many women become pregnant right away, after any of the reasons why your HCG levels are so high! I want you to start taking prenatal vitamins - just in case! These not only help with the develoipment of the baby but also help with the fertility of yourself!

So just wait a little while longer and definitely let me know OK? Good luck and health honey! Fingers Crossed

Sorry for the confusion. I miscarried instead of my normal AF. I hadn't even realized I was a week late. I'm like clockwork, so I rarely pay attention except to take note on the calender to ensure everything is normal. Yes, I went to the doc and he verified that I'd miscarried. I knew what it was when I went through it, but I was still shocked cause I hadn't even realized I was pg. He did ask if I wanted to go back on bc pills...but I told him I wanted to talk with my fiance about it. We decided to just let nature take it's course...if it happens, great. If not, no problem. I didn't know you are more fertile AFTER a miscarriage! LOL! I guess we still learn something new every day, huh?

This morning, I was positive that my AF had started on my drive to work. I got there, grabbed a pad and headed for the bathroom. It felt like I was leaking...but when I went in, Nothing. Just had to urinate. Speaking of, I went so many times today!! It's crazy. I don't remember having to go this much early on with my 2 boys. I didn't drink more than normal today, I'm a HS teacher, so can't just run to the bathroom whenever. But, I am really thirsty. I don't recall that either. It just feels like I'm having extremely mild cramps, with a pinch feeling on one side or the other every now and then. How long should I wait for the hp test? On all of my pregnancies, I always get pg closer to when I begin my cycle. So, if I am, I'm maybe 2 weeks along right now. I thought about doing another one tomorrow morning, but should maybe wait til Saturday? And yes, I am taking vitamins already. :-D BTW, I've been following the thread on the 16 yr old with twins. THANK YOU for saying what you have! I see so many girls go through this...and it just breaks my heart when they give up on school. I'll definitely keep you posted. If nothing else, I'll post just to keep myself occupied!!! Hahahaha!

Hi honey! Yes wait as long as possible OK? Your symtpoms sound very much like both pregnancies and also pms thus thousands of women looking like this o.O every month! ;-) urinating a lot also is a symtpoms of pregnancy - BUT also a symptom of bladder infection!! I'm the QUEEN of But's!! ;-) I will keep my fingers crossed for you, only time will tell! And yes cat is on my mind ALL the time!!! I worry VERY much about her state of mind, and her dilemma! So let me know OK?

Just dropping by. Still no AF. I almost tested this morning, but am holding off. My fiance wanted me to test when I got home from work, but I'd just gone to the bathroom before I left and had to go as soon as I got home. Still having the pinching mild cramps and feel a "flutter" now and then. My cervix feels higher and softer around the sides, and puckered...so does that mean it's closed? I keep feeling like I'm "flowing" (for lack of a better way to describe it), but nothing there. I've been wearing a pad though, cause I just feel wet. I do remember having to do the same with my 2nd son. I had a lot of lochia with him while pregnant. I remember because I had no idea what it was (didn't have any noticeable with my 1st son) and it scared me that something was wrong. I know bladder infections, had one 2 months ago. Doesn't feel like that at all...and not a UI either. I get those every few months. I know, I know...gotta wait on the test. But it helps to write on here while I'm waiting. :-D My students at school keep asking me if I'm ok, or if I'm feeling alright. Cause I'm so tired and running to the bathroom every other class period. I even got 2 extra hours of sleep this morning, due to a snow delay, and I'm still exhausted! My fiance has noticed that my temp is higher, he's been freezing the last few nights while I've been perfectly warm or sweating! Though, this is alternating between being cold, then hot. Who said pregnancy gave you a glow? Probably because the internal thermostat goes haywire!! Hahahaha! Am definitely keeping you posted. BTW, Bambi, how can you type with your fingers all crossed for everyone?? XD JK!!!

kjjilkj ulee btuqlly!!!! ;-)

Hahahahahaha!! XD Thank you! I needed that!! :-D BTW, forgot to mention, my CM changed. It's now sticky and there's a bit of it. (TMI, I'm sure) Is that normal? I know, define "normal" when women experience different things. You'd think I'd know all of this since I have 2 boys...but it WAS 5 years ago that I carried to term. And it was another 6 years before that one. :-P

this doesnt help my problem!

Did you have your AF yet, Monique? If not, get a hp test, or go to the doctor to see if you're pg.

Sorry Monique! I needed the information to help you further! I didn't here back from you, and started helping rogue! Thankyou Rogue!

Also Rogue! CM changes constantly and DEFINITELY if you pregnant! So hold on alittle bit longer!!!