Hi I just wanted to post so that I could keep track of all of these strange symptoms that I have been experiencing. First of all , I had af on 10/29/09 and about 13 days later (11/11/09), I had major stabing pains in my left side, right side and middle abd. I was sore and confused. The next morning, dh and I bd at 5 am, it was very uncomfortable b/c I was still in pain. I want to list my symptoms and dates and I hope someone can help me figure this out.

11/11/09 - stabing pains in abd and pelvic
11/12/09 - (ovulating) bd with dh, abdoman pain (switching sides - left than right, than both at same time), back pain
11/13/09 - 1dpo - cramping, pelvic pain, sore brest, tingling nipples, back pain
11/14/09 - 2dpo - cramping bad, constant back pain, tender breast, sore nipples, high temp (98.7)
11/15/09 - 3dpo - cramping bad, back pain, tender and sore breast, frequent urination
11/16/09 - 4dpo - cramping, pelvic pain, sore breast, frequent urination, hunger
11/17/09 - 5dpo - slight cramping, back ache, completely sore breast, frequent urination, hunger, low temp 97.7, thick cm - white
11/18/09 - 6dpo - slight cramping - doesn't hurt so much anymore, back pain, hunger, sore breast - breast changing color (darker), nipples erected (standing up), a lot of white cm, frequent urination.

Thats all I have for right now, I am on 7dpo (cd22). Hope to test within the next 5 days. I will keep up updated.

Well, that sounds like pregnancy symptoms, can you tell me your last period, and when you next one is due? Also when did you have unprotected sex?

I had af on oct. 29th and I am due to have next af on nov. 27th. I am not ttc but I would not be mad if I am preggo. I forgot to mention that I also have been sleepless nights (can not go to sleep at night but can nap during the day, I walk all night). I haven't eaten cereal in 7 months and all of a sudden at 5am I decide to have a bowl of cereal. the most puzzling thing is my nipples are so erect. I could be going through early onset of menopause.

I almost forgot to mention that I have complete constipation as of 5dpo. Prior to that, I had diarrhea. My temp for today was 98.6. I did a lot of reading on the internet and I read that there is no symptoms prior to implantation, so where are my symptoms coming from and why?

When did you have unprotected sex though?

Me and dh had sex on nov. 12th during ovulation. this was one of my most fertile days. I am not ttc because I can't afford another child. I have 3 beautiful girls and I am not ready for anything else right now. My breast today is just a little sore but nipple still erect. I was moaning in my sleep last night b/c I was so nauseated but it was all gone when I woke up around 5am.

Hi Hon! I hate to say it, but it DOES sound like you ARE pregnant! Only 7 more days to find out!! Please let me know how you make out OK?

Hi Bambi27,

Don't scare me I have been really nervous about this. If I am I will love him or her just as my other children but I am certainly not ready. As of 9dpo, my breast is not really sore any more but still twitching feeling in it, sometimes shooting pains and tingling feeling. My camping has become really lite but I know that it is still there. I have not been nauseated at all. Today I am 10dpo. I guess I am going to test the day before thanksgiving. I will update you on the results.

Just an update on me. I tested at 9dpo and BFN I also tested at 10dpo and BFN, I will not test again until Thanksgiving morning. I should know for sure by then. I will update you. Here are an update on my symptoms.

8dpo: no cramping, slightly sore bbs, frequent urination, dry cm, no sleep
9dpo: cramping back but reallly lite, doesn't hurt, just there, no sore breast, just a little tender, frequent urination, dull back ache, no sleep, bone dry, no cm
10dpo: cramping - dull, achy, just there: breast not sore or tender, no cm, dull back ache, a hint of nausea today for a few minutes, then eased up, frequent urination.

What worries me is that by now, I usually get af cramps (severe pms) by now and hurt all the way until af starts. No sign of af yet, just ovulation dull aches, no pain.

hello everyone. i just thought that i would post my experiences and hope that it will help others.

normally a week before i have my period i have server pain on my right handside of my adomen. however this month was different. i am ttc and this months i had unprotected sex on the 13th, 14th and 15th of nov. my period was on the 31st october and my cycles are reagular and is a 28 day cycle.
8 days after ovulation i started to experience cramping in my stomach, but this ony lasted a day. i also had thick white discharge and my nipples became so tender and constantly erect.
on the 24th nov 4 days before my expected period i did an early pregnancy test. first reaponse. this showed positive although it was faint.
i had a doctors app today and decided to take the pregnancy test with me for a second opinion. he stated he believed it was positive and he also did another pregnancy test which showed faintly. he also did a blood test to confirm which i will get the results on thursday..

wish me luck...

Hi Guest! I HAVE been called the pregnancy queen on here, and you don't need luck honey! I will put my reputation on the line here and say you ARE pregnant!!!! IF I am right, please respond back and state so!!!! ;-) XD It helps with my reputation!!!! LOL Good luck honey!

Hi Unique! I didn't mean to scare you! BUT I do have a question honey! Since you are SO knowledgeable about your cycle and dates etc, WHY would you have unprotected sex at your most fertile time? I'm a bit perplexed by this! If it was an oops then so be it! IF you are not pregnant, I would like you to get checked out via a pelvic ultrasound - just to rule out Ovarian Cysts, because they can give you the EXACT same symptoms of pregnancy actually! Depending on your age, you COULD be coming into pre-menopause, but it is usually a lot of heavy bleeding or cesstation of your period! Not so many pregnancy symptoms!

I have always studied people honey, and I watch people and listen, and when something happens - such as an "oops pregnancy" I ALWAYS want the people involved to take a look at IF it really is an "oops"! As in do you think deep down that perhaps you wanted to have another baby - granted probably not right now due to your present circumstances - but at some point? The reason why I wanted you to look at this, IS becaue you already have other children, and you ARE so intune with your body and her cycles, so WHY would you "chance" it? Some people say there is no such thing as a mistake! And I suppose the logic behind that is true! So IF you aren't, perhaps take a REALLY deep look at why and what if? I will keep my fingers crossed for you, and I hope your Thanksgiving, is just what you wanted it to be!!!

XD Congradulations and I wish you all the baby dust in the world. If your test was a faint positive, then you are indeed pregnant. Good luck and happy baby. :-D

Bambi27,

Don't let me fool u about all of the knowledge that I have, I retrieved this knowledge at about 2dpo when I was trying to figure out why I was in so much pain. Thats about when it dawn on me that maybe I was ov and I retraced my steps by using a ov calendar. I went back on my periods for the last 3 months and thats when I knew that I was ovulating. Please Believe me, I was not ttc at all, not even a little. I love children and I have 3 of my own and if I am this one will receive more love than ever, just like my other children. My other children was planned, this one, if so, was not planned by me nor my dh. After I realized that I was ov, I was easily able to chart my symptoms b/c I had just ov a day or so ago when I starting charting. I taught myself a lot by the use of the internet and I am grateful b/c if I am not, then I now know how to not get pregnant and when I am able in the future, I now know on what days me and dh should begin trying to conceive. Up until 2dpo, I have never been so intuned with my body, I would just bd with dh and hope and pray that it worked. It took us 4 yrs to get preg. with our first dd, but the 2nd dd came one yr later, our 3rd dd was a surprise b/c my dh always use the pull out method.

I want to post my 22w symptoms today at 10dpo - dull back ache, slight nausea on 3 separate incidents today but lasted only about 1-2 minutes, lite cramping (barely noticeable), no breast tenderness, no sore nipples, frequent urination. Will test on Thursday. I like to post my 2ww symptoms for everyone that is going through their 2ww.

Hi uniquehall,
Sorry to jump in like this but your symptoms do sound like a pregnancy. I am really interested in hearing what are the test results.
And it is very nice of you to share your information for everybody that is going through the similar or the same thing.

Best wishes