I had sex with my boyfriend during the time i was ovulating, and the condom broke and ive had terrible headaches and nause and i find im eating all the time? could i be pregnet?

It's possible you're pregnant. When was your last period? When did you have sex? When is your next period due?

i had sex the 25 and my period is on friday last period was march 15

If you don't have your period on Friday then take a home test. Use your first morning urine, it is more concentrated and more likely to give an earlier positive result. Follow all directions closely, especially on times.

False negatives are common testing early. If you still haven't had your period 7 - 10 days later, retest.
False positives are very rare.

Keep watch for any "spotting."

Your other symptoms, the headaches and nausea, are not specific enough to indicate pregnancy.

Hope it helps.

my boyfriend and I were fooling around last night (april 9th)and I was sitting on top of him naked. his penis was rubbing up against the outside of my vagina but there was no penetration. He was wet, which usually happens when hes aroused. People have said it was pre-cum, but he was nowhere near ejaculating. He had not ejaculated today or at all in the last 5 days. Is this clear fluid pre-cum? could it contain sperm? if so, how much(based on the fact that he hadn't ejaculated recently)?
I went to the bathroom immediately afterwards and showered and washed myself after I got home.
Pleaseee help, I'm really nervous. my period ended around March 30th, it's due again around the 22nd of April.

Tata,

Yes, that is pre-cum and it is considered not to carry sperm if the man has not ejaculated yet. While there is always a chance it is unlikely you'll be pregnant.