I had my period on the 22nd June it last near enough 7 days. I had unprotected sex on the 27th June, 3rd July and last night. I checked on the ovulation calculator and I was ovulating between the 2nd-7th July. I no it's way to early to take a test. Was wondering what are the odds I'm pregnant?

ive been having sore nipples since ovulation which never happens to me and lower back pains. yesterday morning i had horrible cramps that i though af had arrived I had what i thought to be spotting yesterday. It ws on the toilet paper when i wiped twice back to back and it was brown with a hint of pink. i started getting small little cramps around my right hip. So i put a tampon in a few hours later there was nothing there. Me and dh had sex and rght at the end there was a lot of blood. I assumed my period came but i was 17dpo so it was late agan. I woke up this morning and the tampon was overflowed onto my panites and on top of it was this gooey stuff as well as blood clots. After a hour or two later same thing. Then just now i changed it and there was barely anything. could this be my period or could there be a chance im pregnant or was and had a miscrriage ny awnsers would help thank you

I would go to your doctors. I've never had a period 17 days early and the blood clots and gooey stuff would worry me. You could be pregnant... did u have sex in your ovulation cycle? Sore nipples and lower back pain is a sign of very early pregnancy but u need to be checked by your doctor because of the blood and blood clots usually spotting isn't that much just a few spots.