Hi all since ov which was 22nd i have had mild cramps not painful but noticable, but today the cramps i have had are soooo painful really hurts, the pain is in lower abdomen and espec sides also back. Im only on cd 21 so cant be af. Wot do u think?

i need to know this as well.

i also think i had implantation cramping about 2-3 days before my period with no spotting..i tested with with first response while i was cramping and it was neg.. i thought af was coming early cause am suppose to get it on the 30th but today is the 1st am still not cramping or af yet..i only cramped for 2 days before my period and then they dissappeared...i did get little crampy for like 2 minutes last night and then nothing...i am so nervous to chek again..i dont want to chek..i was late 3 days last month too but i was cramping the whole week so i knew i was going to get my af last month but this month i dont no?????no cramping and no period..pretty weird... ;-)