Ok just needing to get thoughts. My AF is due on the 30th. I had sex on the 16th. Used withdrawl method and I am not on BC. Two days ago on the 21st I had brownish pink discharge, very light, which progressed to bleeding when I urinate. No symptoms of AF at all which is very strange and abnormal. I am pretty regular and am confused about this really early and very irrgular bleeding. I know implantation bleeding is usually very light so I dont think I am pregnant but unsure. Has anyone had heavier implantatiion bleeding? When should I test? help!

You should test either on the 30th or 31st if your period doesn't arrive. Any earlier testing could be false negative.

And yes, it could have been implantation but not necessarily. Not possible to say for sure.

Thank you I will wait to test and appreciate the advice. I noticed extremely sensitive nipples today. Not my entire breast as happens during ovulation, just the nipple. I am not sure if this is an indicator since the entire breast is not affected! We shall see~

I actually am experiencing something sorta like that. I had my normal period after getting off the pill in mid Nov. Well nine days (not so much normal, but it came on time). Then I thought I ovulated on day 14, according to calendar and mucus like substance (sorry tmi) during that week. Then this month I got my period a week early, 5 days later I am bleeding again. I am thinking its just me adjusting to being off the pill. It just sucks, because I was suppose to be ovulating and I am bleeding. Any info or experiences with this will be appreciated. Good Luck to all those TTC!!!!

Wow that would be confusing! I havent been on BC for years. Im sure every person is different as far as adjusting afterwards. I only blead for three days which is super confusing because im not expecting my AF till the 30th! Keep me posted and ill do the same!

Ok, so I thought I was on my period, but still not sure. I am not bleeding anymore. It only lasted 2 or 3 days. I guess its either adjustment to my cycle or hopefully implantation bleeding. I think I will wait until next week to test. I think I tested to soon the other day. Wish me luck. If anyone has ever had this experience let me know.

I am having the same signs as hopeful82, I had sex on dec 19, 20, and 22 and I had a gush of blood on the 24th and then nothing, then the 25th bleeding and the 26th not much and yesterday not much just light bleeding, then today I haven't had bleeding yet. I am ttc and I have taken 3 tests all neg. I am not suposed to start my af until jan 4th. so I am confused I am usually regular but I don't know if I am pregnant or not, just trying to not get my hopes up. anyone have advise or had bleeding and still been pregnant?

My hubby and I have been ttc for one month. We tracked my "Fertile" Days and temp and even the LH surge. I am due for af on Jan 4th. Starting on Dec 24th I had one spurt of blood, then on Dec 25rd I had bleeding almost all day. The 26th I had hardly any and today none so far it is almost 11. I am really tired, slept 13 hours last night and still dizzy and out of it. I have taken a test 2 days ago, 8 dpo. And it was neg. I will test again on Sat. Hoping to be pregnant :-D