So i start it bleeding today I dnt know if is my period bt is not time yet im worry should i do a pregnancy test or no??

It won't hurt to doa  pregnancy test if you are worried. When is your period actually due?

Yeah i know bt could i be pregnant??
Umm is due the 23

Well I suppose you could - If you've had unprotected sex there is a chance that this is implantation bleeding from pregnancy, if that is the case it is more of a spotting than a bleeding that you would get usually. 

Nobody can say for sure if you are or you aren't but I would suggest if you haven't had your period arrive on the 23 take a test. 

I did used protection thats why im not that worry that i could be pregnant also because my period is not always the same date

Is it heavy bleeding or a couple of drops only? And what colour is the bleeding?

its quite possibly your period then if you can vary in what day it arrives . . 

Now that we are here talking about it I have a question as well if you could help me too guys! It will be much appreciated!

I know it is a pointless question to ask, but I am getting frustrated as I dont want to wait! I was having trouble with the pill and was making me vomit so had to stop it about 3 weeks ago. My husband and I have had unprotected sex a few times since then. The last week I have been feeling weird. I have nausea, period pains when my period is not due, lower back pains that are killing me, slight headaches, sensitive sense of smell, meat (which I love) is now making me feel sick and I am really tired all the time. I have been to the doctors and she suspected pregnancy but as my period is not due yet we can not test, its too early! My period is supposed to be due in the next 4 days but because I had to stop the pill half way through due to vomitting the doctor is not sure whether my period would come as normal! So what do I do? When shall I test? Am I pregnant? I dont want to get excited yet cause if I am not I will be disappointed but it feels like I am! What is going on?

I would suggest you wait the 4 days until your period would be due and then do a test. If negative wait 3 days and do another, if still negative get the doctor to do a blood test to find out x

Thanks a lot! :-)

Hi i'm 16, and i have a curious question.. Is it possible to get pregnant when having unprotected sex a whole week before period? and had period 3 days later but the next month with a missed period? Im very curious because i've been having pregnancy symptoms lately [ light brown/red spotting 3rd days during missed period ], [headaches out of no where, craving for specific food, sore nipples and it pops out more than usual, and mood swings, bloated (had a little tummy)] it's been 6 going to be 7 weeks [on Feb. 19th] since my period started [Jan. 1st] but 2 weeks since my missed period. Is their a possibility i can be Preg.? i took a preg. test today this morning but it said Neg. so im not sure if im preg. or not, or maybe i've just been stressing out.. Any Ideas anyone!?!? Please do help giving me some info. If i really am Preg. i don't want to work myself too hard at the gym, let me know if anything asap! Please and Thanks! :)

i was wondering if anyone could help me also. I posted this already but i never got a reply. Any help would be MUCH appreciated. thanks! 

Me and my boyfriend of 3 and half years had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago today. About a week ago we were having sex and he noticed that i was bleeding (a fair amount) obviously we grew scared, as we didnt know what was happening. I have not yet been to the doctor (im scared as what they will say). I read on-line that it is either "implantation bleeding" or a "polyp". For a few days after this happened 2-3, when i wiped there was pinky coloured blood. Also i have been having "pregnancy like symptoms". It began with EXTREMELY sore breasts, ten times more moody than usual! and major fatigue and for the past 3-5 days i have been having really bad head aches of and on for around 30 minutes at a time. My period is due on the 22nd and i usually have a 30 day cycle. I took a test on wednesday and it came back neagative, although i am aware that, that was maybe far too early?

Also He noticed when we were having sex some white sticky liquid came out of me but we weren't sure if it was just me or it was his pre-cum.. and we just let it be but since i missed my period now im curious.. Please do reply..

Yah im pretty shure is my period because idnt feel like im pregnant thts why iam not da worry

Umm i think theres a chance you might be pregnant bt like you said dnt get that excite it and juss wait and if yur period doesnt come thn do a pregnancy test or go to the doctor like she said