hello, i'm rhiana, i'm 13, i have not started my period yet, ya know, all that bloody c**p and stuff, every body else in school has boobs and arm pit hairs, and wear deoterant, but me, I don't wear deoterant or have arm pit hair, but lately I have noticed that i'm not so flat anymore, my legs, butt, and boobs have gotten a little bigger, my mom says i'm filling out, and also that my period is about to start. i have not told anyone about the whit gooey stuff coming out of my vigina, and i don't plan on it, its imbarassing to talk about, %-) i was in the bathroom just a minute ago and i had a little mirror and i was looking at my vigina...i know it weird but i was, i seen that there was white stuff down there, i wiped and it looked kinda yellow on the toilet paper, but i ignored that, i tried to get some more out so i pushed a little, but it didn't take much to get some more out, i dont have pads so I rolled up some toilet paper and just kinda put it on my underwear, and when i pulled up my pant it hit me, i though  about spirm, my dad raiped me for 4 years then he went to prison, but anyway, is it he spirm from a long time ago? i know its white, im mean it could be i think, i mean like, where did it go has it been trapped inside of me all these years and just now coming out? i don't know give my some answers please, i know you probley think im weird :(((

YOU ARE NOT WEIRD OR INFECTED ITS NOT SPERM EITHER! About 6 months to a year before a girl gets her first period, her body may start to produce vaginal discharge. This is normal and is caused by the changing level of hormones in a girl's body. This discharge helps to keep the vagina healthy. Girls continue to have vaginal discharge after they get their periods. Women also have this discharge, which continues until menopause, when their bodies don't make as much of it.Normal vaginal fluids can vary. They might be thin and slightly sticky to thick and gooey. They can be clear to white or off-white in color. The amount of discharge can also vary depending upon a girl's menstrual cycle. For example, fluids tend to be a bit heavier around the time a girl ovulates (say: ahv-yuh-lates), which is when an egg is released from the ovary and moves into the fallopian tube.Normal discharge should have a slight odor and should never cause itching or burning. Problems like itching, a strong odor, or a change in color (such as brown, gray, or green) indicate that a girl may have a vaginal infection and needs to see a doctor.For normal discharge, a girl can wear a pantiliner if that makes her more comfortable. Sometimes the moisture from normal vaginal discharge can irritate the skin. You can prevent skin irritation in the vaginal area, especially when it's hot and humid outside, by wearing cotton underwear and avoiding clothes like tight jeans and pantyhose that don't let your skin breathe.It is also important to keep your body clean by bathing on a regular basis. You don't need to do anything special to keep this part of your body clean. Just soap and water does the trick. CHECK OUT KIDSHEALTH.ORG

oh my god, thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!! i have been really freaked out about this stuff, i just have been trying to ignore it, because i didn't know what it was. THANK YOU!

U are not weird your a young girl weird stuff is gonna happen