Okay, So Im 12 & I Have Been on my period For About 2-3 year's & There's This White Gooey Stuff Comming out of My Vagina & It Make's My Underwear wet? This Has Been Happening for A Few month's Now. I Have Very Curious To What It Might Be, & I Have no Idea & Have No Guts To Ask A Parent or Guardian. Is It Normal? is It bad? Should It be Happening? What Does It mean? what Is It? I NEED ANSWER'S! Please help me out?

White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.

:| 

Mariah Garza wrote:

Bootifulchick1 wrote:

:| 

What is yeast infection?

Bootifulgirl1 wrote:

Mariah Garza wrote:

Bootifulchick1 wrote:

:| 

What is yeast infection?

A yeast infection is an infection every woman gets...dont be too alarmed, because now you can buy over the counter stuff for it. You would be having a bad odor, thick white/yellowish discharge and ITCHING! You would definately know what a yeast infection is, if thats what it is. Its almost impossible not to claw yourself to bleed. Keep up with your periods each month and calculate your ovulation days. Most women experience that discharge when their ovulating.

mgunter316 wrote:

Bootifulgirl1 wrote:

Mariah Garza wrote:

Bootifulchick1 wrote:

:| 

What is yeast infection?

Ovulating? Sorry, i'm Stupid.

Bootifulgirl1 wrote:

mgunter316 wrote:

Bootifulgirl1 wrote:

Mariah Garza wrote:

Bootifulchick1 wrote:

:| 

What is yeast infection?

Ovulating? Sorry, i'm Stupid.

umm lets see....ovulating is usually around 2 weeks after and before your period...this is the time when you can get pregnant the easiest. Some women during this time have a discharge.

mgunter316 wrote:

Bootifulgirl1 wrote:

mgunter316 wrote:

Bootifulgirl1 wrote:

Mariah Garza wrote:

Bootifulchick1 wrote:

:| 

What is yeast infection?

Ovulating? Sorry, i'm Stupid.

So It's Pretty Normal For A Girl My Age To go Threw this?
How long will it last?

Bootifulgirl1 wrote:

mgunter316 wrote:

Bootifulgirl1 wrote:

mgunter316 wrote:

Bootifulgirl1 wrote:

Mariah Garza wrote:

Bootifulchick1 wrote:

:| 

What is yeast infection?

Ovulating? Sorry, i'm Stupid.

How long will it last?

If you have a period every month, then you ovulate... if you didn't ovulate you would not have a period. so yes, its normal. it usually last a few days, but has been known to last a week or so in different women.

its normal dont worry

The white gooey stuff is called a vaginall discharge it cleans out any yucky stuff and it could mean ur periods are a few days weeks months or Even a year away

i have this all the time , my cycle is not usual tho i have had it for a a few years , just because i am a thick person , but anyways i have the same thing but i think mine smells a bit , but no one ever says anything really ! but i know it smells , but i know for a fact its not an infection , is this normal ?

I get that white gooey stuff from down below I have had this stuff coming out for three years doesn't stink nor does it itch is that normal??

It's maybe vaginal discarge means your period is coming again

It's happens to everyone! It's common for a woman for this to happen, I typically means you are close to getting your period nothing to worry about.