Ok Im 13 and lately I have this clear gooey stretchy white stuff comming out of my vagina and yes I'm on my period I was on it a week ago I just want to know if it's something bad and please answer honestly! THANKS

This is vaginal discharge and it's totally normal. You see, your body produces this female discharge to cleanse and moisten your vagina. And it's a good thing it does, because if the vaginal lining stayed dry, you would be susceptible to vaginal infections! Female Discharge—Normal Female Discharge Normal discharge is clear, smooth, or creamy and has a very slight smell that can be described as sweet or soapy. Sometimes if it gets in your underwear and gets exposed to air it may turn a little crusty, but this is normal too. The only thing you should look out for is discharge that is itchy, irritating, discolored, or smelly, because this might be a sign of infection and a reason to see your doctor. Female Discharge—When Female Discharge Happens You'll probably produce more discharge in the middle of your menstrual cycle a couple weeks after your period. This is when you're ovulating (your ovary is releasing an egg). If you're sexually active, you'll probably notice that when you're excited your body produces more discharge. This is your body's way of lubricating your vagina for intercourse. 

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Im due on my period today 04/17/13 and all thats comeing out is this yellow gooey thing i dont know what it is and i have unprotected sex with my bf .. Can u help me please!!!! I dont know whats going on!!does someone knw wat it could be