I'm almost 12 and freaking out.  o.O I cried because white gooey stuff was coming out of my you-know-what. It was thin, clear, and barely smells like pee. I'm not sure if it is urine, but I'm STILL freaking out! Any good reasons why?
1. I'm not sexually active. (Ewwwwww!!!!o.Oxp)
2. I don't hold it.
3. It might be urine.

Hi honey! this is TOTALLY normal! You are now in puberty, and as you continue along you will have more and more secretions etc. Discharges from your vagina are usually from hormones (unless there is an infection of course) it is about ovulation - when your body releases an egg to the body! And this is usually the white gooey stuff! And then your period would come on in about 14 days after that! Have you started your period yet? IF not it's VERY close to happening! 

What I want you to do is to start wearing day liners - just thin absorbant pads - they are little and thing (so you don't see them) and they protect your underwear and jeans etc. from the lubrication coming through their clothes! IF either you have or haven't started your period, I want you to use a purse and carry around maxi pads - for a surprise period! ALL women can tell you about their most EMBARRASSING days EVER! These are usually the period catching them of guard in terrible places1 So ALWAYS be prepared OK? You could get a period every other month, or several times a month - all based on your hormone levels and puberty stages!

I hope this helps, and good for you for asking about it instead of assuming! IF you have ANY other questions just ask away OK? Good luck honey1

I've been getting that stuff for like a year now. Its so gross. I'm 13 now by the way. I agree, I would start using pantiliners, its so thin you can barely feel it at all and no one can tell your wearing one. I use U by Kotex the barely theres ones, they really are barely there lol But is it normal to get that stuff like almost every day? Because I swear I feel like I need to use a pantiliner every day. Sometimes its clear and sometimes it white, and sometimes I only notice it when I go to the bathroom and other times I don't. But is it normal to get something like every day? Its so annoying and I feel so gross.

And bambi27 you said that means your period will start soon? o.O Can you tell before it comes? How do you know? What if you don't have any pads because you don't have your period yet? :|

Vaginal secretions are VERY normal during puberty - in fact they show that your sexual health is doing well! The vagina HAS to be lubricated and have a coating - to stop bacteria and or other contaminent's getting into her pores etc. So just know that being prepared IS the best thing honey! Since you are wearing a panty liner this is awesome! And I think you should get some pads - just carry one in a provided pouch - just so you have something to be ready with! And also have your grown underarm and or pubic hair? Most doctors will tell you that about 6 months after the hair is fully in, you will get your period! No one can tell you exactly when, but you WILL - it's just about being aware and prepared! Do you have any cramps, breasts growing, breast pain, irritability etc?

So at like what age do you stop getting that stuff then? Because I don't really like it, it makes me feel gross lol Is it just through puberty and that's it?

Ummm well I shave my legs and my armpits now lol But not really any hair down there lmao But yeah my boobs are growing still, still like a A though :$ I really don't want my period for the summer, well not at all really.

Join the club honey!!! LOL As long as you are prepared you will be fine! Virtually EVERY woman in the world since the beginning of time has gone through it! And that is why I believe that God IS a man - MENstruation, MENopause, MENtal illness etc. ;-) I don't think you will be coming on in the next couple of weeks! Usually when you get pubic hair - and it has grown in quite a bit - then you will get your period within the next 6 months! The secretions go up and down! And after you start your period it will balance - it's like your body is in practice mode with these secretions - they are more when your hormones are wonky. Clear discharge cleans and lubricates your vagina, it is a sign of health! IF you didn't have any secretions then it's a worry! Also it usually increases in puberty and especially 6 months before your period starts! So IF you have a locker at school, perhaps get some pads and put them in there - just in case - also there is a pain killer called Midol or Pamprin - these contain medications that can help with bloating, cramps, up and down emotions etc. It doesn't mean you WILL have this, but it's best to be aware! I really wish someone had told me about this before I had my 1st period! And all through highschool I wish that I had brought pads to put in my locker! As a woman your periods can be ALL over the place and not "normal" in that I mean it could be like brown thick discharge for several days, instead of blood, you could start 1 day, stop, it will come back 3 days later that sort of thing! Just shower everyday, keep your skin clean, wash your vagina area with a non scented non soap product - Spectrogel is great ( I used to use  Physoderm - but I don't think they make it anymore! - and start using a toner after washing your face! This helps with the dreaded zits. and a REALLY great facial cleanser is Angels on Bare skin by Lush - if you have a Lush store near you! It is awesome! and then use a good toner after - Boots makes 1 and also Biore has a great toner for oily skin! get a blackhead/pimple popper from your local drug store - it looks like a big sewing needle! 1 side is for black heads, and the other for zits! So don't pus and pop them - as this can cause them to turn into pustules which SUCK! The healthier the food you eat the better - greens, salads, chicken etc. - the better your skin will be AND your overall health!

girl i hav d same ting !! n da same age as u 2

I have the same stuff too!!! But mines is nastier i have to wear panty liners mines may come out stringy, or in a ball. If it comes out stringy it comes out my body when i pull it out, i got my period new years day jan.1st, got off and it came bakkk and i've been off for like 4 weeks now and it's a new month now and i'm scared it'll come at my skool. i'm 13.

but i 14 and i get that ? is that bad ? im going to be 15 next month .

imunot sure if im starting my period or have a yeast enfection becuase of this white stuff its been going on for a while niow im scared

I think i am going to stop being scared

It's ok hun your probably just going to start ur period just use pads ok talk to your mom doing freak out you'll be fine

I have the same problem but its been going on for 7 months and its embarrassing its yellow and it stinks please help do i have something wrong with me???? please help :(

Listen, i just recently turned 14 and I have had discharge for 2+ years! It is a regular thing for teenage girls to have. I haven't started my period either, but that is okay. You're body will start when it is ready :)

its alrigt its normal evry wooman goes through it like bambi said soo dont worry your  growing up sweetheart