ok, I'm 14 and I've been on my period for about 2 to 3 years now and its pretty normal and I just got off of it a few days ago. But lately I've been noticing this white gooey liquid coming out of my vagina and when I'm using the restroom it just like drips out. I know that that is suppose to happen when you are getting ready to begin ovulation but 2 weeks after ovulation you start your period. Is that what the liquid is or is it something else? If it is that then why am I going to start my period so soon after I just got off of it? and is it a pregnancy sign? I'm still a virgin but my boyfriend fingered me after he touched his penis and now I'm scared that I'm pregnant. omg I sound paranoid.lol. please answer me so I'll stop worrying myself sick.

You are not pregnant. The fluid that does present itself during ovulation is actually clear, like egg white. You may have a yeast infection or some other type of infection. Make sure that whenever your boyfriend touches your private parts, that his hand are clean. I recommend that you go to the doctor and get an exam. Don't be afraid. Remember, if you feel ready for foreplay or sex, you must also be ready to do other things women do... such as take care of your body. Good luck :-)

Oh, this is a relief for me. I was reading somewhere that white substance inside the vagina can actually be a sign of the pregnancy. I am also sure that one of my good friends told me that this is more than possible. I did some research, but I don't know were they right or not. I know that I had unprotected intercourse and that was what scares me the most - to get pregnant. Anyway, I don't want to tell you how many pregnancy tests I did and all of them were negative. But if I have this white substance and I am not pregnant, what this is in my case? I have it for 7 days now...

You can only get pregnant if his penis was inside you and some pre-ejaculatuion or cum was entered into your vagina. your fine

Okay i dont know what to do im fourteen, ive had intercorse &
i didnt use a dom, but he didnt cum in me, but im not sure, cause i think
im getting fatter & ive got some kind of liquid coming from, my private part & im really worried :( , of what it might be, i know this isnt really the place to be saying but i am, soo sorry if this maybe disturbing, xooo
please give me answers... xooo Love J.. :cry:

>;) >;) first of all i dont want to sound mean, but cant u wait until u get into highschool to have sex? but anyway this just happens, there is nothing else to it, and you cant do anything about it, god, and USE A CONDOM!

I'm 15 years old & I've only had sex once & that was a like 5 months ago so I know I'm not pregnant but their is like this white-ish clear-ish liquid that comes out of my vagina & idk what it is. I know that I'm not pregnant but I just don't know what it is! I'm really scared cause it could be something bad so...idk. And I don't think it has to do with my period either. Can someone help me??

If i were you i would go to my GYN and ask him/her. They would know best you can't be afraid to ask because their not going to judge you for having sex.

GIrl it`s not nothing wrong with white discharge your vigina has to clense itself so thats what thst white stuff is..but if its thick white stuff then you might have a yeast infection or a bacterial infection

Your not pregnant and dont be paranoid, i asked my doctor about this she told me most girls have this , it will never go away but it will calm down alot...one thing id like to say though is that is there is an odor you may have in infection...if not dont worry about it that is your body pushing out things it doesnt need after the eggs have been created it normal 100% :-D i hope this makes you feel better! ;-)

If it doesn't smell then it is probably nothing to worry about. It's normal for the vagina to produce liquid like that I get that frequently and have done since i was about 13 and started pubity and I'm 100% healthy, not pregnant and don't have any infections and I'm 18 now. If you're worried and want piece of mind then I'd go to your doctor/family planning clinic just to check. Just be careful! Condoms all the way! Hope you get it sorted :-)

Shell. X

Do yourself a favor if you do not want to become pregnent then get some birth control pills
and if you dont want any stds use a condom Im 27 and had my daughter at 20 and It was
very hard for me you are to young to be having sex please think about it before you start having
sex!
god bless you

As long as he doesn't ejaculate in you, then you're not pregnant.

First of all nobody has the right to judge you! If you feel comfortable with your sexual decision that is all that matters. I would definitely see a doctor immediately to make sure you are okay, or if you feel comfortable tell a parent! I agree with the above user that if you are mature enough for sex, then you should be mature enough to go see a doctor. It is really important that you go because that is a warning sign that something is wrong in your body, it may be very simple to fix such as antibiotics. Just get checked out sweetie! :-) good luck

Stop having physical relationship with boys.Everything has its own charm ,if done at the right age and right time.Concentrate on your education and make your future.You have whole future ahead of you.now about your worry-If your white discharge is not with itching ,then its a normal self cleaning fluid of your body otherwise its vaginal infection sign.Go and see the doctor.