I have clear gooey stuff coming out of me and I'm really freaking out be I don't know if it's a bad thing does it mean I'm pregnant or something please tell me what it is I'm really really scared because it even happens when I'm not starting my period someone please tell me what's wrong and what's going on with my body because I'm really worried right now and I'm only 13 years old so I'm really scared help me

Health Guru
Hi autumn2. You can't be pregnant unless you are sexually active, what your probably experiencing is normal vaginal discharge that happens to every woman it's the natural way a vagina cleans its self also through your monthly cycle your find that your discharge will change slightly either in colour or texture. Talk to an older sister or your mother or even school nurse about it and they can tell you if all is well :-)