I'm 13 years old and me and my boyfriend had sex like the beginning of August, I'm not quite exactly sure which day. Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not. My boyfriend keeps telling me to buy a pregnancy test but it's harder than it seems without anyone finding out. I have noticed how my stomach has gotten bigger, I have been having a few cramps here and there, and I have also been constantly hot. I don't think I'm pregnant because the condom didn't break nor did he cum inside me. I'm terrified right about now and I'm not sure what to do. Please help but don't judge )':

Maybe tell him to buy you a test.. If it makes it easier. Not to worry you, but even thougo he didn't cum inside you, iv heard(dunno if it's true) but there's some sperm in pre cum. But that's unlikely since he had a codom on, but It would still be worth asking him to get one and doing it in a public toilet or something, snoob body finds out.

hi,im just a little concerned and any advise or help would be a appreciated..i just recently finished my period and on the first day of being fertile i had intercourse..we used the pull out method but there was precum.im starting to get back pain, be really moody and upset over nothing, tired heaps and funny feeling in my stomach.could i be pregnant?even tho it was only two days ago?

You could be/: but 2 days might be too early, and also, it's probably not during ovulation. Ovulation happens about halfway between each period, so being only 2 days after.. But maybe wait about a week, and if problems get worse, see a home pregnancy test.

thankyou..
ive been so upset and moody the drop of a hat tho and i never get headaches and had one all day today..
my partner has been away so besides two days ago the ast time was before my period... just worried

It's okay. Im freaking out too. My girlfriend and I haven't had sex, but she's very sexual, and today was supposed to be her period, but it hasn't come yet. She said she was pms'ing yesterday too. I'm just worried she's somehow pregnant. She's only 15, so a friend told me that it could just be since she might be still irregular. Any help? I'm freaking out.

when i was 15 mine was irregular.. could also be her body growing as well give it another day or two and if not try get her to go docs maybe.