I am not sure if I’m pregnant. My period is late for 5 days and to be honest I am scared. Usually it is never late and I know I should go to doctor and take a home pregnancy test, but something is stopping me. It is like I don't want to face the truth. What if I'm pregnant?

Ignoring your condition, the fact that you might be pregnant will not help you. It will only make things even worse. I am not saying that being pregnant is something awful, but you need to take responsibility for your life. Do something, go to your doctor and see if you are pregnant. Then you will know what to do. Like this, you are only pretending that everything is ok. Missing your period is one of the signs that you might be pregnant. However, there can be some other cause to this that is why you need to be examined by your doctor. You can buy home pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant or not. Also, one of the signs that can tell you if you are pregnant or not is your basal temperature. If it is high and if it stays the same for two weeks in a row than the chances are that you are pregnant. During pregnancy the amount of blood and other fluids in your body increases and this causes frequent urination. This symptom can start as early as 6 weeks into your first trimester. As your pregnancy progresses frequent urination continues or gets even worse as your pregnancy progresses. It is pointless to talk about the symptoms that occur later in the pregnancy before you know your condition. Hope that you will react and stop pretending that nothing is going on.

i understand because i was the same way, i never kept track of my period but i knew it was REALLY REALLY late i didnt find out i was pregnant for two months, so i think you should so that if you do keep it you can start taking vitimans and stuff

WELL I'M KIND OF IN TROUBLE. CAUSE ALL OF A SUDDEN I HAVE GAIN WEIGHT. AND MY FRIENDS KEEP TELLING ME THAT I MIGHT BE PREGNANT, BUT I DON'T KNOW. AND ANOTHER THING IS THAT MY PERIOD SUPPOSED CAME ON AT THE FIRST OF THE MONTH BUT INSTEAD IT CAME ON LIKE AT THE END OF THE MONTH. AND THE WHOLE TIME IT'S BEEN ON IT'S BEEN HEAVY. AND ONE OF NMY FRIENDS TOLD ME THAT WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT THAT HER'S CAME ON. AND NOW WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE BEEN SCARED EVERY SINCE THEN. SO COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. JUST EMAIL ME AT _[removed]_.

THANKS!!!!

Well Iam 15 years old.. I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend on Nov 3, 2006. I had my period on Oct. 20th or somethin i cant really remember. We didnt use protection. He told me that when the sperm was coming he could feel it, when he felt it he quickly took it out most of the sperm was out, but he wasnt sure if it was all. How much sperm do u need to be pregnant?? These couple of days i've been feeling not so good , my stomach has been hurting and i've been feeling sleepy. The thing is that the pain in my stomach only comes in da afternoons, never in the morning.. Also im expecting my period like in 2-5 days.. Could the pain in my stomach be early pregnancy symptoms or is it to early to be having symptoms? Do you think im pregnant?? I have took a few online pregnancy tests and they say the chances are very high!! Please help me. thank you!

hey there i am 16 and i also am in pretty much the same situation i have bin tired lately even after a good sleep my breast are tender and sore and feel heavy and gotten quite alot larger also my around my nipples have changed ,every time i would eat i would feel nautious usualy in the afternoons or evenings so i had lost my apitite but latly i have bin very hungry also with some other simtoms to everything seems to be pointing to being pregnant but i had gotten my period three days early but it wasnt red like usual it was brownish color and light but ive had it for just about 2 weeks my boyfriend and i picked up a hpt but it was negitive and i still feel like im pregnant but i think it coulda efected the resaults cus i coulda took it to early or cus i took it during the time i was still having the brownish discharge but im on the pill and have onily mist it once or twice so i dont know how i could be pregnant or if this means i am or now i am planing on going in to the hospital asap to figure this out for me and if there is a baby for its sake i would recomend u dont do the same and dont be drinking or smoking or anything like that till you know for sure .also you should be taking vitamins and reading up on what u can do if you are but try to asap go to the doc cus i had done lots of online quizes saying the same thing its just driving me crazzy .the pull out methoud dosent work all it takes as one so u should be on the pill and condom i shouldnt b talking im only on the pill but its better ta b safe than sorry i hope you find out soon itl b ok

I just had an abortion, and i know this probably isn't the best place to be talking about it... i know i made a mistake. but I had sex while i'm bleeding from the abortion, and honestly it was an accident that the guy got off in me... hard to believe but it's true. Anyways, i just want to know if I can get pregnant even though i'm bleeding. I know it's easy to after an abortion but I didn't knwo if that was after the bleeding and i start my period again or if it's the second i have it even during bleeding. I need to know asap so please someone... HELP!

Anonymous wrote:

Sandra wrote:

Same situation except we had a condom but it broke. He told me that when he felt himself about to release he knew some thing felt wrong so he pulled out. He claimed that he didn't get any sperm in me because he ejaculated into his hand. But I am just nerveous because there is still a chance that I could be pregnant! And now he keeps talking about how it might be possible and what we should do if I am pregnant. I know it's the responsibe thing to do, to talk about it, just in case, but i pray to God it's not that situation. My period doesn't come until around the 21st so I am going to have to wait the whole frickin month,also!! Do you think I might be pregnant? I am not showing any signs, but who knows.

hey

im only 15..im 2 weeks late for my period..i throw up in the morning nd i keep craving certain food ..me nd my bf well hes my ex now use to do it all the time without a condom ..
do u rekon im pregnant??

me and my husband have been tryen to have a baby for about 2 months now i was on the pill but i stopped taken them about a month ago i have taken several ept test and they say no but my nipples have been real sore and i have belly cramps im not late on my period yet i will be starting in about a week so am i pregnant ?

if you just had an abortion...why in God's name would you have unprotected sex again!!!!!!! R U AN id**t!!!!!!!!!

I just thought id let the girl who wrote this now that 2 weeks after you have an abortion you ovulate thats when you can get preg. but you still could sperm lives in side you for abut 6 days

wre u always regular? i also nee help i had pregnancy syptoms for about a wk and a half and then got waht i thought was my "Period" but it is abnormal i usually very heavy and this time it ie VVVVEEEEERRRRYYYY light and a different color could i be pregnant please help!!!!

I'm 15 and i miss my period last month, which i thought that i was pregnant but then it was kind of weird because i had my period again this month and i don't know what that means...so can anyone help me..

me and my boy friend had sex in the middle of my spotting period he came in me then came in me the last night of my period all on accidents. its been about 3 or four days since then my parents already know but im not sure when its right to see if im pregnant. i have to get a depo in a few weeeks so i dont want to be to late but not to early either.