I'm 18 years old and I'm on the pill, however a couple of weeks ago I was taking antibiotics. I still stayed on the pill and when me and my boyfriend had sex we use a condom, but afterwards we noticed there was some sort of ejaculation inside me and we weren't sure if it was his or mine! This has had me worrying for a couple of weeks now as I'm now on the last day of my pill break and no sign of my period. It's been stressing me out a lot, so much I've been getting knots in my stomach. I'm quite terrified as I'm off to college in September and this is the last thing I need!

dont worry your are on a pill means its 98% percent effective and due to stress your periods may get delayed no need to worry about that so go get a home pregnancy test if you are worried 

i wouldn't worry. you re on the pill, and very few antibiotics are even affected by the pill plus it may just have been your own body fluids. but if you are worried, take a deep breath, go to the store with him and buy a pregnancy test. get it over with and ease your mind so you can focus :)

hey please answer my questions too help would be rewarded please

if the sperm just leaked on the top of a girl vagina and doen enter is their a chance of getting pregnant

yes there are many chances of getting pregnant because sperm travel faster than a light( said by my doctor) if you both people are healthy there are chances of getting pregnant but if u washed it away soon there wont be a problem