I have a question.. i have been on birthcontrol for about a year now and i always take it correctly not missing any, and my boyfriend and i had sex about 3 days before i was suppose to start my period and im on my 2nd green pill but i am cramping as if im gonna start.. he didnt ejacualte inside of me (he always pulls out) ... what are the possibililties that i could be pregnant?!

Usually it takes 2-4 pills before a woman will get her period, your body has to say "OH, no more hormones, time to bleed!"....
When you take the pill correctly, there is a 98-99% chance you will not become pregnant.

Thanks soo much.. so I am okay if its just now my second pill today?

ack, I have the same problem.. ive been on birth control for a little over a year now. and ive been taking them regularly for the most part. maybe 1-3 hours off at times. and i had unprotected sex and was afraid of being pregnant bc i have not gotten my period yet. i am going to be taking my 3rd green/inactive pill today soooo =/ idk, should i be worried??

no.. dont be worried.. i was worried also and i started yesterday (which was on my third pill)..

One day I sat my pills out to take and my B/C pill is so small that I missed it, but took it as soon as I seen it a few hours later. Then I took my next pill at the usual time. I am almost always on time being no more than 3 hours late. Should I be worried about pregnancy if I have had unprotected sex?

I am in somewhat of the same boat. Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago. (it was on the day she took her 7th pill of that pack) Its also her 3rd pack shes on. We are worried she might be pregnant but not sure yet. She has only taken her first green pill and today she takes her second. She would usually get her period today but hasnt gotten it yet so we are stressing a lil bit. If she doesnt get it today im going to go buy a test for her.

Im having the very same problem. My girlfriend is on her 2nd inactive pill and no bleeding, she usually gets her periods at night and tonight is when she takes her 3rd inactive pill. We had unprotected anal sex without ejaculation 3 days before her normal period (the 28th)

Still no period and tonight is the night she takes her last inactive pill.

Can her period begin when it is on a new pack of birth control..?

Is it normal for a girl to miss her period on her first month of starting birth control

Im not entirely sure if thats normal or not. But ive been told that your period can start any day during the inactive week so i guess its still possible. You can take a pregnancy test now if youd like.

She got her period, her gyno said her body had to realize that she wasnt taking hormones. Just a little nevering that she got it on the last day

So I've been on the pill for over a year now and I've been taking them perfectly for the most part. I'm always in a 1-3 hour range. I am on my 3rd inactive pill and I haven't started my period yet. In the past I would have started by now but this time is different. I did switch brands of birth control so I didn't know if my body is just trying to adjust from the change or if I should be worried about me being pregnant?

Each pill is different and how your body reacts is different. My period wouldnt start till the 4th day when I was on ortho tri-cylin. Your body is just adjusting and I am sure you are fine. It will probably take 3 months or so for your to get on a "Schedule" persay.

I take ortho tricyclen and im taking mt 2nh green pill today should i be worried or will i get it in the next few days?

I have been having unprotected sex for a while now but i'm on birth control and i'm on my 5 inactive pill tonight and still haven't started my period or not is it possible i'm pregnant?