I am 22 years old and have 2 kids already (ages 2 1/2 and 15 mnths) I went on birth control pills Oct 27th 2010, but I got my period on the 12th of Nov so I stopped taking the pill (we dont have sex while i am on my period at all) and waited for it to stop. it stopped on the 20th finally! After aot of bleeding. Anyways I am assuming I ovulated a few days ago, or am currently. we had unportected sex last night and this morning. I did take a pill last night but it was one of the inactive pills (my mistake...) the last active pill I took was the day before my period started. What are my chances of being pregnant now? I have a hard time remembering to take the pill, the only reason I even started taking them was for my cysts I developed and was diagnosed on the 20th of oct. My period was 3 mnths late beofre I was diagnosed, so the pills were to help with the cysts and start my period up again. Any info and help will be great.

Well you have to remember if you don't take the pill once that month it can screw it up for the rest of the month. & you should still be taking the pill while still on your period. So your chances are somewhat high of getting pregnant. just take a pregnancy test to make sure.