I have been on birth control for 2 months now. for the first and second month my period has come about 4-5 days before i start my inactive pills. yesterday was my last day on the inactive pills and my boyfriend and i had sex and he ejaculated inside me. could i get pregnant because it was durring the inactive pills? are the pills working if i am bleeding before the inactive pills? I dont know if i should get Plan B or not and i think the window for that is closing soon. any advice?

For first few months when you start with birth control pills, they get more and more effective with each pack but assuming that you don’t miss taking any of them. In theory it shouldn’t matter that you were on inactive pill, and it probably would be 100 percent true if you were on a pill a little longer. Now it’s just unlikely that you are pregnant if you did take each pill roughly on time and you didn’t miss any of them. Of course, there is a chance that you weren’t even ovulating at a time so you couldn’t have gotten pregnant even if you weren’t on the pill. But none of this is absolutely for sure I’m afraid. I’m non so helpful, I know – but its your choice to take Plan be, and obviously you don’t have much time now.