Me and my girlfriend were messing around and one thing led to an other and I ejaculated, she was giving me a bj so it was no where near her private areas. We whipped it all off or atleast I think, I can't say for sure but I know it was not wet anymore and none was on my hands. After that I fingered her and fairly hard. Now 10 days later she said she had brown discharge, does that mean she can be pregnant? Our gentials never touched and I am a virgin and so is she. She just took the last of some UTI medicine she had, yes she was on the last day of the precription. Could she be pregnante??

I really do not think so...99.9% that she is not. Usually it requires a lot for sperm to reach the egg. They have to travel and have a proper environment to swim and live, so since your hand was exposed to the air , she should be fine. Many women get brownish discharge before their period it's like "dirty blood" beginnings of the uterine lining shedding.

Ok thank you so much, really this means alot to hear can is it a possibility though? Should I be worried?

If you ejaculated, it is quite certain that subsequent pre-cum would pick up sperm from residual semen in your urethra. If you wiped it all of your finger, there should be no chance of pregnancy. But to get pregnant, if would have to be at a fertile time. What date did this happen, and what date is her next period expected?

I am on birth control and I have been for a few months. This past weekend I forgot to take my birth control on Friday so I took two of the pills on Saturday morning. I have been on birth control for a while now. I had unprotected sex on saturday night but he pulled out. I was due for my period this week (I was starting my reminder pills). I started my reminder pills yesterday and there are only four of them. I started bleeding and cramping today. It was darker than usual and it just suddenly stopped. How high is the chance am I pregnant? What advice do you have?

If you have missed only the one pill (or rather took it a day late) you should still be protected (if combination pill). I take it you took Friday's pill and Saturday's pill both on Saturday morning.

What pill (name) are you taking? Usually there are 21 pills with a 7-day break or 28 pills, with 21 active and 7 inactive. But you say you only have 4?

You are unlikely to be pregnant just yet anyway, and the likelihood that you will get pregnant from last Saturday's encounter is extremely low.

Keep taking the pills as usual.

If you have any doubts about not being pregnant you can always take a test 21 days from your last sexual activity. If that were last Saturday (3rd Jan) then test 24th Jan.

I hope this helps as a start.