ok hey, I'm 25 and 230 pounds and my doc perscribed Trazodne 50 mg. Now i'm also taking the generic zoloft and I stopped cuz I feel like it wasn't really working I felt the same well I been scared to take the trazodne I took it 2x the 50 mg, and only slept 4 hrs and woke up hung over. Now does anyone think I should just take a whole 100mg or is it safe for me to take the 100mg?? And this is where my weight comes in, i'm 230 and I wonder if my weight has anything to do with the dosage? Can some one plz try to give me answers!?!? Thanks..

Hi Aiko,

Don't change your dosage without talking to the prescribing physician.  Tell them you aren't taking the Zoloft too.

You can't find prescribing advice on the internet.

talk to your doctor first but my mom takes care of an elderly women and she is smaller than you and takes 100mg so im pretty sure you will be able to but just talk to the doctor first you dont want to overdose or for anything to go wrong