So I am a 19 year old guy. I have penis that of which is uncut. I have never seen the head of my penis up until about 2 weeks ago. My foreskin has just always been really tight and when I get errect it stays covering the head of the penis. While in the shower I decide to (while flaccid) pull my foreskin back. I did and it didnt hurt at all.  My head of my penis was very sensitive though but isn't as much anymore the more I am touching it. I was never told growing up that I was supposed to pull back my foreskin so I didn't know. But anyways..... I wanted to see what would happen if I got hard (errect) with my foreskin pulled back. So I got myself hard.....  But as soon as I got big it felt like they was a string tied to the my penis and it was  just pulling TIGHt!!! I immediately got my hard in to go away. But as the days go on yu keep trying to get used to having my foreskin pulled back while I have an erection..... But the minute I get one it hurts. It felt like something really tights is tied on my penis and is just getting tighter and tighter the harder I get. When I have an erection while the forekskin is covering my penis it's perfectly fine.... But it isn't until the foreskin is back when it feels really tight on the head of my penis. I don't wanna get a circumcision . Is there anyone out there who knows what's wrong or has gone through something like this?!?! Please help!!!

if u haven't jack off before try that n c if it loosen up a bit

It is normal. It'll take time but you can stretch it. Use your fingers to stretch it.

I agree with Dakota. You need to stretch the foreskin some more. Right now you have "phimosis."

It can take time but the more you stretch it the sooner the results.

I have tried rubbing my penis and I slowly start to jack off but as soon as I get bigger and bigger it starts to feel really tight. :-/

put two fingers in the opening and stretch it as much as you comfortly can. hold it there for a bit. repeat often.

Hi Jcp94:

It sounds like you need to do some foreskin stretching.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.