Hi. I am 19 years old. I feel pain on my glans penis when i touch it with the foreskin pulled back. Also, for as long as i can remember, during erection the foreskin does not fully retract itself behind the glans, but merely uncovers the tip of it. I find that when I fully retract the skin, i experience some pain and discomfort as it passes over the wider part of the glans, and when it settles behind the glans, it feels rather tight. Any suggestions?

regards.

Maybe its phimosis?

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

There are some practical methods of trying to have foreskin pulled back and held in that position for a week etc so that it gets easier as you go along. I had a situation at one time too. It was uncomfortable for some time but soon became much easier. You have to do it when your penis is flacid and the skin will need to be taped with elastoplast etc.