hey.
my bf and i have been trying to concieve for about a yr now but havent succeeded and my guess is because i have lupus.. now this month i have had my period and then timed my highest fertility and ovulation.. we tried a week before ovulation and two days after.. now i cant b certain my exact day of ovulation but i do know it has passed.. then two days after ovulation i started spotting rlly light pink inand white discharge and have been spotting for 4 days now.. i dont know whats going on bcuz i have nvr experienced this before.. the only time i spot is a day or 2 bfor i start which is way heaveir than this.. i started spotting on the 24th. today is the 28th and im not supposed to start untill jan 8th... can ne one plz tell me if i may b prego or wen i shuld take a test or is something going wrong because on the days im guessing was my period i cramped horribley bad.. plz help

sry i ment my day of ovulation i was cramping rlly bad not my period sry