Hi im 19 almost 20 . I have a 3 year old daughter & i had got pregnant in september 2010 with a second child. I ended up having a miscarriage around 5 or 6 weeks of the pregnancy .. I just had a period last month around june 23 rd and stoped on june 30th... Now today i have light light spotting which i have never had and my period is not due till the 26th of this month ..Could anybody explain what could be going on ? I have had unprotected sex but i dont know if this would be a sign of pregnancy?

Ive done research and spotting is a sign of pregnancy, so you may just be.

It could possibly be implantation bleeding, do you know if you had the unprotected sex around the time of your ovulation and how long after ovulation the bleeding occurred? If you had sex withing a couple days of or during your ovulation the egg could have become fertilized and is not implanting into your uterus, implantation usually occurs 6-12 days after ovulation, but every woman is different.

oops sorry I had a typo and I don't know how to edit it, when I said "the egg could have become fertilized and is not implanting" I meant to say now, rather than not. I apologize for the typo and for having to double post.