Is the cause of spotting 4 days after intercourse a sign of menstrual period or pregnancy? How would I know?

its period girl when you are pregent you dont bleed you vomit just relax and if something is real serious then go to a docter ok :-D

so i had sex on fri. and now its monday and i had some spotting today does this mean that i might be pregnany just woundering...me and my bf are kind of scared because neather of us are stable enough to have a kid right now so i need some help plz someone that knows about this plz respond asap.

hey me and my dirlfriend experienced the exact same thing..... can u please let me kno if thrs sumthn 2 worry bout.. ??? im really scared...

I would also really like to know! I had sex on friday and now i have spotted bleeding... but my period was like 1 week ago.. so im not sure what the hell it means! Help PLEASE