I'm 30 and went off the pill in Nov after being on it for 10+ yrs in order to try and conceive w/ my hubby.  Anyhow, December started to spot brown blood before and after my period and it's been that way ever since.  I chalked it up to just having hormones changing after going off the pill.  But it's now July and I'm still having this spotting brown blood about a week prior to my period and a few days after.  It's super annoying and I was checked out my Dr and he said he didn't see anything wrong, tested my hormones which turned out normal and stated there was evidence of ovulation.  Also had an ultrasound done and this revealed I have normal uterus and ovaries.  I do charting and my luteal phase is normal and not under crazy stress of any kind.  My cycle varies between 28-32 days and my periods used to be 4-5 days and were heavy and are now about 2 days and more medium to light flow.  My Dr is a director of the Ob/gyn and says he has no medical reasoning for this and does not see a need to give me anything since the only thing that can help is the pill and he knows I'm trying to get pregnant.  Anyone have experience w/ this or have any ideas?? I would really appreciate it b/c this not fun to live with!

I am having similar problem - brownish spotting - hope to see more posts!