I had my periods last month on the 20th and they started again after 13 days.This has never happened before and it worries me because i had unprotected sex 2 days before the 20th.

Hi Queen: Was it like a regular period? The only way of knowing if you are pregnant is to take a test close to your expected period date! Are you in a monagamous relationship? And have you been tested for STD's? There are MANY reasons why we have wonky periods, so don't panic - I know easier said than done. But if you can rule out some of the main reasons then you know it was just a fluke! I can't tell you if you are pregnant or not - due to the fact that it is only 19 days since you had unprotected sex. BUT if you start noticing the symptoms of pregnancy - such as sore breasts, back, thighs, groin, enlarging breasts and aerolas, nausea, etc. THEN I would hazzard a guess that you could be pregnant. The longer you wait to take a HPT the better OK? Good luck and health!

I had sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated outside but was not sure,he told me to take i pill i took dat.And ine more imp. Thing i had sex with him 3-4 to days before date of my periods ,i had taken the piill on about 67-72 hour after our sex.Now i am not having my periods and it is about 5-6 days had gone Plzzz any1 tell me war shuld i do, vry tnsd .i also had pain in my lower stomach yesterday but it's okay plz any1 tel me any solution Plz help me m vry tnsd plzzz help me

Hie my last date is 27 menstrual after 13 days again just blood spotted n I also taking tablets I don't want baby.. I can gape it.. well I don't no I m pregnant or is stress plz ne suggest