I apologize if this post is long but I want to be very detailed so someone can understand what is going on and maybe give me some advice. Okay, My hubby and I have been trying to conceive for about 10 months now with no luck. I have been using a microscope to predict ovulation to help us figure when is best for conception. My issue right now is that my last period was June 5 - 10. i've calculated that i should ovulate around the 18th. well I began spotting on the 14th with very light almost watery pink and it has now progressed to dark brown but it is still very light. i also had some cramping on the 13th. and my breasts and nipples are extremely sore. hubby and i had sex on the 13th and the 15th. the spotting seemed to stop on the night of the 15th but started up again this afternoon. I am very confused about what this could be or mean. Could it be from the sex or maybe my stress from wanted so bad to become pregnant. i've taken 2 hpts becuz i thought maybe i got pregnant before my period but both were neg. so now im thinking maybe i did get pregnant last month becuz we timed intercourse right but i had a very early miscarriage. could someone pls tell me what this spotting might be?? thanks i apologize for the length.

another possibility is that some women steed lucky enough to spot bleed when they are about to ovulate. Its called ovulation spotting or ovulation bleeding.