does anybody else have crazy bizarre dreams after skipping a dose of lexapro? i wake up sweating and confused after vividly dreaming about being lost. also, i stopped taking lexapro two weeks ago and did not taper the dose. i expected to be emotional and dizzy but i am noticing that my appetite has changed dramatically. i feel nauseated just thinking about certain foods and milk tastes spoiled. i am also very sensitive to smells! i feel like i did when i was pregnant! NO FUN

I Googled Lexapro and dreams because similarily I went off Lexapro gradually a few weeks ago after being on it for about 3 months and noticed more dreams but felt exhausted in the mornings due to the amount of dreaming that I remember and the intensity. It would wake me during the night and after returning to bed it would continue or more dreaming would occur. Dreams were not good or bad just vivid and sometimes a bit bizarre. No other side effects. I also can say that after about three weeks the dream activity has slowed significantly and it seems I am returning to normal.