Hi, I am 22 years old, and I suffer from vivid dreams. It probably doesn’t seam to you like a serious problem, but believe me, it has changed my life completely. My dreams are so real, I can’t forget them for a long time. Anyone else experiences vivid dreams?

Hi, same story here! Last night I dreamed that I was alone on an island, surrounded by hundreds of aborigines and they were going to eat me alive. It seamed that I was running for hours, and it was so real, I am still in shock. When I woke up, I was still shouting loud and fighting with hands. That is only the last dream I had, and now imagine how it feels to cope with this every single night. Vivid dreams are bigger problem than people usually think. It has a bad influence on my life, because I can’t concentrate and I’m very tired. My dreams are so real, that sometimes during the day, I have to pinch myself to check if I’m awake. I am afraid that I could hurt my husband who sleeps next to me. That is actually my biggest concern.

I dream like that... the thing that unsettles me about it tho is that ill know im dreaming, and then its like i dream inside the dream and chose what i do and what i feel... and what i want, and im still able to tell myself im just dreaming, but then sometimes if its something i really want badly... i convince myself its not a dream anymore bc im conciously having this conversation with myself... and i believe its real... then i wake up and i dont have that thing i wanted. It makes me insane sometimes. Like, why would i do that to myself....

I also have very realistic dreams, even in the day.