Hi everyone, I have heard lots of stories about people and their dreams….some say it scares them….some laugh at it….some see something good coming……I have never experienced such dreams…..I would like to know that does a dream mean really anything……does it hold a special meaning…or its just that people build something up!!!!

I have no idea, but have you ever heard of "lucid dreaming".

Now that's concept. You train yourself to realize that you are dreaming and then you can take over what happens.

Did You Know That When You Are Lucid Dreaming You Can Train Yourself To Realize That You Are Dreaming. I Looked It Up And It Takes A While To Get Used To The Methods But It Was Totally Worth It, Now I Dream Basically What I Wanna Dream. :-D Ohh...And If You Ever Find Yourself Dreaming And Realize It....Look At Your Fingers...You Always Have 12 Fingers Or 9 Fingers. Its Just Something That Our Brain Does! It Was So Cool When I Relized That. o.O

I believe that dreams have meaning or at least they do to me and also in lucid dreaming - altho I never set out to dream certain things as i like to learn what i can from them - I can change them or wake myself up if they get too bad!!!

I dream more frequently than most people I know - like from one-four or five a night, its mad!

am not quite sure if i've ever had a "lucid dream" but

wat i can sometimes do is wen i wake up from a dream i can

go back to sleep and finish the dream??

is that lucid dreaming????

I once had a dream that was about weird green stripes. 2 weeks later I had job that did paint doors with green stripes...

I had a dream before that showed something weird and some time later I had a deja vu feeling when I saw the exact same thing in the streets. It freaked me out because I don't know what to think of it.

If only that dream about the girl I like came out... haha :p

I suppose all dreams have a meaning, from the very basic things to the things that can change your life for good. But with all the dreams people have it's hard to tell which is one of those dreams.

most of your dreams are a colection of images and thoughts your brain hasnt prosesed yet and your mind creats a dream world for a few hours just sleep in and youll have a dream a lot of dreams seem very real and some are pictures you see your self doing something the picture moment dreams are pictures of your future and what your going to do most people dont know this but our inner mind can tell the future but in very small segments and because people dont know about it most of the time they will have a reacurance of the dream a week to month or so later and they have a dejavu so be on the look out for dreams of the future and dejavus youll be amazed.

Hi:
I don't believe that dreams are significant at all. I think that they are the result of our brains not having the mouthpiece or earpieces to function during our sleep times. As a result, all of our thoughts, fantasies, images, memories, etc. are just locked up in a box if you will, with no where to go. When we wake up, the brain puts that stuff in the archives and files necessary stuff in our rational thought files. Sometimes we remember and sometimes we don't. However, most of the time, dreams don't make sense. This is what I believe about dreams. For most of us, they are not to be taken seriously.

I don't put that much stock into dreams because most of it has to do with what you ate the night before, how late you ate it, and how soon you went to bed following eating it. XD Seriously, how many of you have had the infamouse pizza dream and awaken in the morning to feel shaken up and weird the remainder of the day? I have had a few and none are worth talking about. To me dreams are just that part of our mind that works itself out at night and deals with whatever needs to be dealt with. Which is why, I try to protect even what goes in and out of my mind - don't want to open myself up to some of the weird stuff out there. It affects my sleep too much. ;-)

I'm not really sure that our dreams mean anything. They are just a product of our imagination. Like when we imagine things we do it aware of it, and in the dream we are sleeping and really are not aware of anything around us.
So I'm not really sure that they have anything to do with our real life.