I just hope that Lodine xl will help me with my arthritis problems, pain is sometimes so severe I just cannot do anything else but sit and wait for it to pass. Still, I am worried about Lodine xl side effects. I know that it is a strong medicament, and I should not take it lightly. Do I have something to worry about? Perhaps I should stick with my previous meds again

I do not think that you should worry just yet, you havent even started taking those meds. You are right about one thong the stronger the medicament, more serious side effects could be. Lodine xl is no different. Possible side effects include breathing problems, chest pain, vision and balance issues, less urinating, stomach pain, nausea You do know that you have to coupe with the mild symptoms and wait for the end of the therapy. If the problems are something you cannot bear, speak to your doctor.