So I'm 21 years old, healthy and active. This might not sound like such a big issue but the change has been drastic for me personally. For about a week now I haven't really been waking up with morning wood and when I do its extremely weak with no rigidity to it and it goes totally flaccid moments after I notice it. I want to compare that to just a few weeks ago where I would wake up with an erection that would literally keep me from going back to sleep. I'd get up, go **** and go back to bed and it would "start" to go down but very slowly. Also, my erections have been much weaker than normal. It feels more rubbery and bendable whereas before it felt like a steel pipe that wouldn't budge at all. On top of that it is much harder to maintain. I feel like I need constant stimulation by myself or it will go soft in a matter of seconds whereas before I could literally think about sex and pop a boner. Although, I was messing around with my girlfriend yesterday and had an erection the whole time, albeit a still a weaker version than before. I don't know if this is the problem or a symptom of something else but I've noticed that I've also been really tired/fatigued/brain fogged/lethargic throughout the day recently no matter how much sleep I get and I'm not really getting hungry (by that I mean I could eat but I don't really "feel" hungry). Anyway if anyone with any experience in the matter could help me it would be highly appreciated. This is honestly freaking me out as I look further and further into problems such as venous leaks and other injuries.

Hey bro, i have exactly the same problem, i don't know what to do but I am freaking out. Have u reached a cause for your condition?