im 19 and i suddenly lost my appetite...i dont know why...i get really hungry and when i get something to eat ill take like 3 bites then throw it away...i have also been getting horrible headaches which i think are because im not eating. what should i do? im always hungry now but i dont want to eat...when i try to i cant

I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm 19, as well. I've been having really bad headaches, but I'm pretty sure it was caused by sugar. I've cut sugar out of my diet, but my head still hurts slightly. I've also been experiencing loss of appetite. Like you, I'm very hungry, but I just don't want to eat. I'll think of something to eat and it will sound so good, but after a couple of seconds, it sounds disgusting so I won't eat it. I have no idea what is going on.

Well this lasted me about 2 weeks..i hope you feel better soon. are you taking any medicines? i was and i think thats what did it..i was (still am) on the birth control patch which already makes me feel like c**p and then started taking antidepressants...not a good combo so i stopped the antid...like i said..hope u feel better soon

im 20 and i just dont want to eat anything. i wake up starving but cant bring myself to eat anything. sometimes i'll get so hungry i'll put something massive together but get full after eating only a quarter of it. then other days i just dont want any thing (even though im so hungry). im tired all the time. i wake up at about 12-1pm and am still exhausted. i'v started to feel a bit down lately too and i dont know why. maybe its because im not eating enough, i dont know.

This might be because of a few things for you guys. Last year i had the same problem with the eating thing i weighed 180 and then in only 2 months 135 from not eating or feeling like it. I went to the doctor and got some lab tests taken thinking i had mono or something turns out it was AML and the loss of appetite was from the low amount of blood cells.

Im just saying it would be a good idea to go get labs taken to make sure nothings wrong it could be from a few other things also though.

isn't aml cancer??

Im having the same problem to you peeps....lol im just making it through my doc said it was because of stress, but im not stressing over anything at all. I weigh 105 i was 130.....man i want my weight back

i'm only fifteen but i'm having the same problem.. besides the head aches. and when i do try to eat i just throw it all up. i'm already fifteen pounds under weight and i just keep losing!! some one help ):

I find that when I'm feeling like this if I wear myself out physically then my appetite returns. Try doing a bit of exercise. It doesn't have to be much, even going for a half hour long walk will help. Other than that I would suggest stocking up on plain, high energy foods that you know you'll be able to force down yourself, no matter what. Cheese on toast and soups do it for me.

i am35 years old.But i have a problem that after the marriage,my weight lost about 10 kg,now then i am still gooing down and down day by day.I have 4 children.Ipl....................................tell me the solution.

bleehh im 15, and for the past 7 days i cannot eat whatsoever so nothing in my diet is causing this, (there is no diet to cause it). Right now my stomach is growlin and i feel nauseous and slightly light headed, i dont know what happened my appetite just vanished and when i take one bite i am full enough to throw up which is strange because i usually demolish food cuz imma big boy weighin 180. I still feel like i wanna throw up, constantly and its like slight head nausea and a slight head ACHE mixed into a very unpleasant feeling. I am a smoker, but ive been smoking for 3 years without this problem, tobacco and marijuana sound gross right now too. I would blame withdrawls from weeks of not smoking but i smoked both yesterday and i still feel the same except my hunger is getting worse and i cannot fix it. I get decent amounts of sleep and when im in the sun it literally just drains me, here in Mesa Arizona it is fairly cool out right now but the light itself from not being in the shade just wears me down. In 2 weeks i have lost 15 pounds, and have recently come OUT of depression, around the same time this started. bleehh and we got zero money for a doctor whatsoever.

Im 11 and this is happening to me too. I also felt a bit dizzy and my face gets really hot. Im also really tired. My head hurts right now and im hungry but dont feel like eating. Im practically starving all day, but dont feel like eating.

Listen im 19 and i have the same problem i weight 150 and i eat to push my self but then i feel like i didnt want the food in there i just feel like trowing up

I have the same problem im 22 and for the 2nd time in 12 months iv completely lost my appetite and for a long period of time last time it was 3 months I began to get dizzy and have headaches the only thing i could eat and not feel sick doing so was sugary foods,fruit didn't last long and i would start to feel sick again but chocolate and lollies worked well enough i lost 10kgs last time but when my appetite came back again i put it on quickly(i weigh 55kg)

I'm 17 years old and a graduate of 2015. Since 10th grade I've stopped eating lunch because I felt it wasn't worth it since my parents said a sandwich and an apple were good enough. Funny thing is that my two youngest siblings of my step mom have a full course meal. But that is besides the point. Point is the over the years I have slowly begin losing my appetite but not my metabolism. This is bad because my doctor recently told me that my growth is accelerating when I am already 6'5. I don't even know how I'm able to get up in the mornings because of exhaustion. And when I do get up I get extremely light-headed to the stage where I almost lose consciousness, so I stumble around a bit 'till my head clears. Maybe I'm depressed or something but I don't know what for.