hi, im a 20 year old male and have been masturbating around 3 or 4 times a week since around the age of 13.

i have only recently bagun having sex regularily and have found that it is tough to maintain a decent erection during sex. i am wondering if the two are linked.

i didnt think that this kind of thing happened to guys my age and im worried that this maybe a problem that will follow me through life. if there is any advice out there on issues regarding weak erections i would be very greatfull.

it is very frustrating for both myself and my girlfriend and i was hoping someone could help me out.
thanks.

that happens to me when i get a blowy ... its embarrassing

im your age and never had sex.
i searched online and it ight be because were not totally used to the feeling yet

To help you both:

A weak erection is caused by insufficient blood flow to the penile sponge-like tissues. When the penis doesn’t get a high enough level of blood flow, the penis cannot expand fully. Also, if the sponge tissues can’t hold the blood, this also restrains the penis from growing to its full size. There are a variety of factors that can cause the arteries and veins to constrict and reduce blood flow. Notably, smoking and a high fat diet contribute to reduction of blood flow. Venous leaking brought on by a penile injury can keep a penis from holding blood flow, even sufficient flow, and this can also cause a weak erection.

A weak erection is very unpleasing because while it is considered an erection, it is not hard enough to provide adequate stimulation for a sexual partner that damages self-esteem and confidence. A weak erection can also cause anxiety that can lead to premature ejaculation, not to mention that weak erections can be physically responsible for premature ejaculation, too. A man suffering from this condition will often contract the PC muscles in order to aid in engorging his erection. By doing so, the man will subject added pressure and stress on the prostate gland. This added load on the prostate will mimic orgasmic contractions and precum will lubricate the urethra, signifying the inevitable ejaculation.

How to deal with a weak erection before it goes too far? There are many ways to combat a weak erection; herbal remedies such as Power E will improve blood flow to the penis to help erections become hard. Power E may also improve penis control, size, and girth. Other ways to battle weak erection are through disciplined techniques used to strengthen the penis and improve ejaculation control.

Some examples of these techniques are Sexual ChiKong and Natural Ejaculation Control. Both techniques allow one to prevent ejaculation, and at the same time increase sexual response from their partner.

Practicing these techniques consistently will bring pleasure to a sexual partner that goes way beyond just intercourse. After all, sexual pleasure comes more from intimacy and technique. This will help men overcome the problems that weak erections often times cause.

There are other reasons why a man might suffer from weak erections; any medications such as depression medication, illegal drug usage such as marijuana smoking. These both could directly result in weak erections.

It’s time to make a hard decision, but one that could eventually lead to a hard penis. Do you want to continue with an unfulfilling erection (for you and her) or do you want to start remedying the situation?

Hope that manges to help you ! Please keep us informed on how it goes ;-)

I see that Power E might help? But is this something i can take for the time being and than when i get use to it stop taking Power E? or is this something that will have to be taken for ever?

I havent had sex in about 2 years, and heavily marijuana. Just recently start having sex again after 1-2 years and before that i had rock hard erections and after ejeculating i could still maintain erections. Now i nearly ejaculate in less than a minute than go soft.. and i have seen many things about this Power E but i just dont wanna keep spending money on something i mean can i take this for weekly basis and than see if it helps i dont wanna take something im gunna have to keep taking forever, just to get my old self back.

Oh and i am only 20 years of age also

I am 20 years old as well. I am also having trouble maintaining a strong erection I have been smoking weed heavily for a few years now and am concerned that this is part of the reason. Has anyone with the same problem ever been able to cure it?

Should i talk to my doctor about it

I am an ex- dominatrix and have learnt a few tricks along the way. Weak erections are surprisingly common but I'm not sure that herbal remedies etc. are the answer. Medication used to treat impotence may be helpful, as they help to increase the blood flow. Without medications, I have found this trick helps a lot: tie a wide shoelace (or some other similar, long piece of material) a few times around the base of the penis and then tie a knot, just something simple enough to keep the shoelace in place. This really works! My ex-boyfriend had this problem of weak erections and this was the only way we could have sex. If you're a female, you could use this trick as part of a bondage session for your lover.

GO TO THE WEBSITE "YOUR BRAIN ON PORN" AND SAVE YOUR SEX LIFE. EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION IS THE REASON AND HOW IT CHANGES THE BRAIN FUNCTION. YOU WILL BE FINE IF YOU GET YOURSELF TO THAT SITE SOONER THAN LATER. GOOD LUCK!!

GET YOURSELF OVER TO THE WEBSITE CALLED " YOUR BRAIN ON PORN " AND START READING IT.

IT WON'T COST YOU ANYTHING AND YOU WILL SEE JUST HOW IT HAS SAVED A WHOLE LOT OF MEN, THEIR SEX LIFE.

EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION IS NO JOKE!

IF YOU READ WHAT THEY HAVE DISCOVERED ON THIS SUBJECT AND LEARN FROM IT, YOU WILL BE FINE...

GOOD LUCK !!!

In my opinion, erection problem at an early age is not related to organ functionality but more of psuchological. Poor knowledge leads to Psychological problems which inhibit poper coordination of impulse from the Brain to the different parts of organs. Of course, proper diet and exercises are necessary but alcohol/drugs are a big negative factor as they influence the nervous system affecting erection.

When do I do this? Minutes before sex?

If anyone is on this forum and is concerned about why they are having trouble with their erections, especially while trying to have sex, go to the website "Your Brain On Porn" and you will see how excessive masturbation to high speed internet porn is killing libido and erections.

Make up your own mind. This site saves sex lives and perhaps even your life. Once you read and learn about thousands and thousands of males who have and have had these same symtoms, you will wake up and see the light. Remember, online porn is not normal to masturbate to as much as us men love to do. All of these symtoms can be cured by giving your brain a serous break from internet porn. Quit the porn and you will be just fine..."Your Brain On Porn" Good luck!!

Anyone on this site who is having problems with your erection, go to the website "Your Brain On Porn" It's free and you will be fine once you see how masturbating to internet porn over and over, day after day, is causing all of your sexual dysfunctions and ED. Dr Oz. is also on this site addressing this "Self Induced ED worldwide problem" Best of luck!!