For the past 10 months or so I've lost my morning erections. I've also been having weaker erections than usual. These weak erections are also a lot harder to achieve.

This is something that has me in a state of depression as of late.

Im only 25 years old
Workout, pretty strong, healthy, etc

Is the loss of morning erections indicative that its a physical problem and not just a psychological one?

IT's a catch 22 actually, you can have weak erections from depression and depression can come from weak erections. You are NOT alone in this, the 1st thing I would do is have your hormones checked by your doctor. Then have him send you too a urolgist to get checked out. This is an easily fixable situation. Also do you smoke - anything, and do you take steroids? This will be all checked out with your doctors appointment, and just try and relax - I know easier said than done - Good luck!

Don't do steroids, never smoked, don't drink alcohol and never done drugs....

Excellent, that is MAJOR things that you have ruled out that could have been the route of the problem. Don't worry about it too much, if you read some of my other messages, there are MANY men your age too! That have similar problems, what I wanted too also mention is this. Has anything happened in your life since you have noticed the difference with your errections? Such as stress, work, relationship, homelife, family issues etc. A LOT of sexual problems can be traced too stress or change. It can even be something that you think you are handling. Because you are in good health and young, I would be TOTALLY surprised if you had anything like Erectile Dysfunction. It might be more vascualr problems IF anything like that. So like I stated, just get a check up - 1st blood test, then an appointment with a urologist. Keep me updated OK? And Good luck and TRY and relax - to try and take your mind off of it!! We are sexual beings, so when it comes to any sexual problem for men or women, it can consume us can't it? Good luck and health

Talk about it... It's really been tough the last month but for the last week or two it's been all consuming. First thing on my mind when I wake and last as I sleep.

Makes when want to be sleeping all day long

Yes its a catch 22 isn't it? Like you and OTHERS have said "It's the last thing you think about at night, and the 1st thing you think about in the morning" NO wonder you can't get aroused, it has been consuming your subconcious. It WILl get better, especially after you have now, started understanding SOME of the reasons why you are having a little problem. I wish you piece of mind, and good health. Just get checked out by a urologist, and this will put your mind more at ease. Good luck!

It really sucks going from getting morning erections, "on at all times" confident erections, etc. to losing morning wood and having to work alot harder at achieving them.

Not too diminish your problem, but 2 good men friends of mine are COMPLETELY IMPOTENT!!!!!!! :-( >:( So try and think of the positive that you CAN get an erection. Once a professional checks you out, and sees IF there is a problem, then you can go from there. Once again I am not trying to diminsh your concerns, just letting you know there are guys out there that would pray for your problem!! You WILL come around I promise. Good luck

I don't think that its a physical problem...

Depression can be a one cause for weak erection...

I am going through a very similar situation zeroskillet. I'm 28 and when I went through a divorce last summer my sex drive took a nose dive. I used to have the urge to relieve sexual tension every day, but now I don't have it at all, even if I'm with a woman. I tried some herbal remedies and I think in my mind I thought they were working, because I was able to have some very great sexual experiences on them, but recently they've done absolutely nothing, which makes me think it might be a mental issue. I've had my testosterone checked and its all good. I may resort to some medicinal remedies to get my confidence back. Keep me up to date and I'll try to do the same. I didn't want to resort to posting about this on message boards, but who in your real life can you really talk to about it? My doctor didn't really give me the type of direction I was looking for and even cracked a few jokes. I think I may be finding a new doctor...

Bambi27 is absolutely right.

Go see a urologist. It's no shame to seek professional help. Even if this is just psychological, a urologist can prescribe you an effective treatment. ED is, in fact, easily treatable.

Yes, you're right. Depression is a major cause and consequence of ED. ED causes depression and depression causes ED. Erections start in the brain and if the brain isn't working properly (i.e. sending the right signals), sexual problems may occur.

The brain is the #1 sexual organ and some drugs act directly in the brain to improve erections. Apomorphine (brand name Uprima) was one of them. And Rexahn Pharmaceuticals is currently developping a new ED drug called Zoraxel that improves serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain. Zoraxel shows great promise and should be available in 2013.

yes bro i have nerv damage scarring bloodvessels that arent working properly,it took me 4 years to get decent 60% percent erections which is still sutable for intercoarse,but then i smoked and drank for a month and now im 45% rigid it sucks but staying clean and stress free is a must i examined myself and kney that ciggerets and smoking makes ed even worse you never did drugs so you should be ok but if you are thinking too much about it you whont have good r.e.m sleep so morning wood will not come by go see a urologist ask him to inject your penis with trimix then they will know what your problem is ask for a doppler ultrasound eat healthy bro and reduce stress we must thank god up above that we still can get somewhat of erection there is men who cant get erect at all period no matter the visual or manual stimulation praise the lord

Zeroskillet - were you able to remedy your loss of mornign erections?

zeroskillet did you find a remedy to yours?